What's new

Strategy Dealing with Cyborg Zoning

So, I just got done playing this... I won't even begin to pour out my frustration, so I'll just say he was quite fond of his upback input. I used Aquaman, Deathstroke, and Grundy and I could get nowhere. Would Black Adam be a good match up against zoners in particular? I couldn't get around this wall of [ban incoming]ry and it made me very salty.

What do?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah i can get pass Cyborgs Zoning with BA, trick is catch them with one Black Magic, dont MB it because it will get interupted, so just a normal dont be afraid to take a trade, then after hits you should get 2 dashes

let him wake up and punish

Firebreather: I'll make note of that.

Inflames: Well I tried using DS and Aquaman and he was blowing through everything. Grundy and Bane (who I forgot to mention me using) were eating way too much armor damage. So yeah... I'd say it's underrated as well considering SOUL FISTS were all over my everything.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Its not gonna be easy at all

if it would be easy theres no point of picking Cyborg, i love trying to get through Cyborgs Fireballs, with Shazam its like its on platformer game Fun as fuck

Aquaman bodies cyborg free. Just from the deep hm whenever he tries fireballing, if he does high fireball throw the spear. Free matchup
Death stroke also beats cyborg because his guns are too fast for him to handle.
Black Adam is definitely an even matchup
Don't even try picking Solomon Grundy on cyborg

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So, I just got done playing this... I won't even begin to pour out my frustration, so I'll just say he was quite fond of his upback input. I used Aquaman, Deathstroke, and Grundy and I could get nowhere. Would Black Adam be a good match up against zoners in particular? I couldn't get around this wall of [ban incoming]ry and it made me very salty.

What do?
That was me you played. I remember you lol
Don't get so mad... I usually annihilate people

Aquaman is your best bet seriously. You get good trades and better up-close options.

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
Grundy was the worst character choice you could've made lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2