What's new

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Espio

Kokomo
Hello all so I just got DOA5U today on PS3, I was a long term fan of the series going back to DOA 2, but since it was Xbox exclusive for a while, I kind of just stopped playing the series, but have kept enjoying it.

I wanted to wait till the price dropped and they released the inevitable Ultimate edition before I got involved.

I will be super noob tier for a while, but I'm looking for plenty of DOA5U people to play so add Espio872 on PSN please :).

Maybe we can all get rooms going with a good amount of players too.

@GrandMasterson @peachyO and whoever else plays DOA5U

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I played vanilla 5 for a bit, but stopped because I didn't like it as much as 4. I haven't gotten Ultimate yet, but I might try to get back into the game. If I do, I'll probably play Phase 4.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I don't know if @Gurimmjaw post here anymore,but his a really good Jann Lee player.He can teach you a thing or two about the game,if willing to learn. ;)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I played vanilla 5 for a bit, but stopped because I didn't like it as much as 4. I haven't gotten Ultimate yet, but I might try to get back into the game. If I do, I'll probably play Phase 4.
Real talk, Ultimate is even more different from 4 than Vanilla.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Just wanted to put the info out there.

PSN: The_Truth4591

Main: Phase 4

Alts: Momiji, Hayabusa, Hitomi, Bayman

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm always down for some DOA, so if anyone wants to play add x18x2xwildx. I generally use Kasumi, Helena, Christie, Tina, Marie Rose, and Leifang ;)

peachyO

Noob
HELL YES!!!!! my luscious Espio has taken the plunge!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO no worries about noob status, there is an online dojo where u can practice with live people. no time limits, no pressure to win...just practice!! also, for all who read this, you can play DOA5U for free...just download DOA5: core fighters. you get the story mode, all online play and offline play, and 4 characters: hayabusa, ayane, kasumi, and hayate (i think).

anyway, i main bass and gen fu, and have a nice bayman and christie as well. soo excited!!!

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I play DoA5U and it one of the main fighting games I play right now. Didn't know you were a fan of DoA @Espio. We can get some games going whenever. Hit me up on PSN. I think I have you added on PS3 and can show you some stuff if you want.

I main Jann Lee but also use Helena and Mila.

for all who read this, you can play DOA5U for free...just download DOA5: core fighters. you get the story mode, all online play and offline play, and 4 characters: hayabusa, ayane, kasumi, and hayate (i think).
Actually, you don't get to play story mode with the free version. I use to have the free version and no story mode was available lol. You get a tutorial for free though.

Last edited: