What's new

"Dead games" discussion

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Garou: Mark of the Wolves... it was basically Kof's version of Third Strike but with better mechanics, amazing balance, and better characters... but no one plays it :(

Celerity

Lab Monster
WHAT!?!,!? How can I get in touch with them?!?!?!?! Oh god there's hope!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
meltybread.com is the forum for Melty Blood players, they have an IRC channel too. It's not super active, but it should be pretty easy to find games.

Ciel and Satsuki 4 life.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
meltybread.com is the forum for Melty Blood players, they have an IRC channel too. It's not super active, but it should be pretty easy to find games.

Ciel and Satsuki 4 life.
I recently visited MB but last posts were like from a year ago.

And atm I'm "maining" the Shikis. Most I'm comfy with atm is Nanaya. All crescents

Tried to learn Nrvnqsr for a li'l zoning but meeeh.

I'll maybe check out the Akihas later and the Arcs.

Celerity

Lab Monster
I recently visited MB but last posts were like from a year ago.

And atm I'm "maining" the Shikis. Most I'm comfy with atm is Nanaya. All crescents

Tried to learn Nrvnqsr for a li'l zoning but meeeh.

I'll maybe check out the Akihas later and the Arcs.

Yeah well, there's been a slight resurgence since you can now use the caster for godlike GGPO-quality netplay.

Try H-Roa if you're looking for something a little different, but still easy. Most versions of Akiha and Arc are insanely technical, though F-VAkiha isn't bad.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yeah well, there's been a slight resurgence since you can now use the caster for godlike GGPO-quality netplay.

Try H-Roa if you're looking for something a little different, but still easy. Most versions of Akiha and Arc are insanely technical, though F-VAkiha isn't bad.
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll still prolly check them out. I'm willing to face a huge learning curve for them. And will defo check out Roa as well.

Wallachia is eye-candy to me as well. How does he stand out?

EDIT: what is caster and where can I get it?

Celerity

Lab Monster
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll still prolly check them out. I'm willing to face a huge learning curve for them. And will defo check out Roa as well.

Wallachia is eye-candy to me as well. How does he stand out?

EDIT: what is caster and where can I get it?

Check meltybread for all those questions IMO, the caster software has its own thread.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Check meltybread for all those questions IMO, the caster software has its own thread.
I do but info is scattered everywhere and I'm not sure if they're outdated or not 'cause I play rev 1.20 and a lot of the infos I see (for Tohno and Nanaya at least) are from 1.10 or even sometimes not even Current Code

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Red Dead Redemption was an amazingly fun multiplayer game and no one really got that into it. It was literally a mini MMO for system, you'll find people playing it but it's all the same players.

ryublaze

Noob
I think I might go play one of those yugioh world championship games for the GBA again just for nostalgia and swag.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I think I might go play one of those yugioh world championship games for the GBA again just for nostalgia and swag.

HAHA! Those were badass. And how about them failed YGO games like Duelists of the Roses? LOL

Celerity do you yourself play MBAACC? I'd like to play you. Just to know how I could actually get the Netplay working and also to feel the Netplay itself. As I said before, I play CNanaya , CTohno and HRyougi

ryublaze

Noob
HAHA! Those were badass. And how about them failed YGO games like Duelists of the Roses? LOL

Celerity do you yourself play MBAACC? I'd like to play you. Just to know how I could actually get the Netplay working and also to feel the Netplay itself. As I said before, I play CNanaya , CTohno and HRyougi
I've never played Duelists of the Roses but I heard it was fun. Another one of my favorite YGO games was Forbidden Memories for the ps1.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
ummm, I still play tvc and soulcal 2. I still love Advance Wars as well. I will never quite that game haha.