What's new

DC reveal new MOBA game: Infinite Crisis!

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I play alot of LoL now that my ps3 broke on me (getting another when Injustice comes out) I'm down for LoL or this you guys hit me up sometime. My summoner name is Sasarix. A TYM MOBA team??

Hopefully them giving out these codes is a good sign we dont have long to wait to get into the actual beta :3, perhaps the weekend maybe next.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I did not get a code and signed up for it the day it was announced. :(

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Apparently the beta is starting 5/8.

Entered the code I got from curse, I guess its just a "preferred access code" whatever that means, but it says my beta application is still pending.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Beta is starting 8th of May, confirmed on the site. I don't think I'll get in on it though, don't have enough time. Looking forward to a release date for this.

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Beta starts today and still have not gotten a code :(

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So I got an e-mail today saying there is a stress test going on 7-10 PM eastern, and got a key for it. Too bad i'm busy today so I won't be able to try it :(

Any other TYMers that like MOBAs try it yet? GGA pimpimjim Insuperable Playpal Skkra

Also to note ( Sutter Pain ) the system requirements for the beta are really high, especially for a MOBA... i3 3.1ghz, 6 gb ram, nvidia 400 series graphics card. Dunno if my POS will even be able to run it.