What's new

DC HUSTLE 106 vs Pajaromayor

Droopy

Noob
Try this. Change the locale on your xbox 360 setting to USA, and see if you can d/l the UMK3 trial game. If it works, buy it right there. Unfortunately, the catch is that every console could be region-locked when your console connects to xbox live. If that doesnt work, give your xbox account to a friend here in the USA and see if he can purchase the game here and have him send your account back (via recovery or datel transfer kit which i use). Those are the only two options i can think of. Ill ask around and see if i can find out more about this for you.

we even tried using a another way like dc logued in his house with my account (well a friend´s account) using his gamertag and then download the game, then i login again in the xbodx and try to download the game (with the checkmark that it say that the game had been purchased) and nothing happend.. the same shit...

Try this. Change the locale on your xbox 360 setting to USA, and see if you can d/l the UMK3 trial game. If it works, buy it right there. Unfortunately, the catch is that every console could be region-locked when your console connects to xbox live. If that doesnt work, give your xbox account to a friend here in the USA and see if he can purchase the game here and have him send your account back (via recovery or datel transfer kit which i use). Those are the only two options i can think of. Ill ask around and see if i can find out more about this for you.
We absolutely tried that

Btw i got a friend that got the Umk3 purchased but i dunno how he get the game is there any way to download the game from xbox to xbox? using.. i don´t know.. hard drive or something...

dubson

Noob
This is what I was told for you to do, RZP:

"Points are region specific.

He can make a U.S xbox account. Send him to hotmail.com and tell him to use an American address. Then tie that to the new xbox account. It'll be an american account.

As I said he'll still need an american credit card or an american points card. It'll be playable on his account as long as it's downloaded on the same xbox of his account."

The thing is that is really hard to get points gere in venezuela so i´ll ask to my friend to buy some new points then i´ll create a new account (under my name) with a new hotmail account from usa i will put that im from usa even when they ask me for my sex!!! (lol)

your point is a good idea, i will use it

I got a idea too.. what about if dc (or someone) just give me their gamertag and then i try to download the game from here... is possible?

just to see if microsoft let me download it... if this could be possible then i could create a new account and download the game but just after i see that this work...

dubson

Noob
The thing is that is really hard to get points gere in venezuela so i´ll ask to my friend to buy some new points then i´ll create a new account (under my name) with a new hotmail account from usa i will put that im from usa even when they ask me for my sex!!! (lol)

your point is a good idea, i will use it

I got a idea too.. what about if dc (or someone) just give me their gamertag and then i try to download the game from here... is possible?

just to see if microsoft let me download it... if this could be possible then i could create a new account and download the game but just after i see that this work...
Im pretty sure the way I told you a couple posts is gonna work, man.

You gonna do it?

ok man, i´ll try that, thanks for ur help, but please keep looking forward in my problem to see if i someday will play umk3 online

man a question:

What about if i connect the xbox 360 as a "slave" on a network and try to hide the IP or change the ip with those softwares that everybody use to download from megaupload and see if i can download the game? i mean there are some softwares that make you locate on USA (Instead Venezuela in my point) and then they can download everything they want to, but the problem is that i dunno how to do that...:(

dubson

Noob
RZP, I dont think that would work but I could be wrong. But I think you should try doing that after doing what I suggested.

- Create a U.S. account with a U.S. address (you can make one up, or I can make one up for you). Just make everything U.S. (Region, Locale, etc.)

- Buy U.S. points. If you have anyone you know in the U.S. you can send money to or have them buy you a points card, they dont even need to mail the card to you, they can just PM you here on the site what the code is. If you dont have anyone and you have PayPal, I can do it for you.

I am 99% sure this tactic will work for you, as I saw someone else talking about doing the exact same thing earlier today and saying it worked for them. If it doesnt work, we will try what you suggested or another strategy. I am 100% sure however, that there is a way for you to get UMK3 on XBLA, and play online.

We'll get it workin for ya.