What's new

DC characters you can expect as DLC in KP2

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Assuming KP2 will not be just three characters and is going to be six, and assuming that half of those are going to be guests, which DC characters do you see being in it?
Joker is a given - there's no reason to dispute the Switch leak at this time. But who else could fit in MK?

DC characters who are known for their savagery could fit, as well as characters DC has no qualms showing them getting decapitated, burned, sliced or skinned alive. So I guess it will be mostly B-tier bad guys.

Killer Croc and King Shark immediately come to mind. They're big mofos, bite and eat their opponents, and I don't think DC would have a problem seeing them utterly destroyed by their foes. Plus, both characters had various redesigns which could work as skins (Croc could have his original skin, his Jim Lee almost-a-dino-now look, as well as the Batman animated one - Shark could have his original, his hammerhead variation as well as another species of shark). Plus, they were often requested in I and I2 respectively.

I guess Doomsday could also work. He's pure strength and savagery and has cool attacks. Quite a few of skins, too.

So, what do you guys think? Do you see a DC character enter the MK11 bruhaha, or will we start seeing Chucky and Myers?

Don't think we'll see anymore DC characters (at least I hope not). So here's my prediction for the 2 Kombat Packs (if we get 2):

KP1
Shang Tsung
Nightwolf
Sindel
Spawn
Ash
Terminator

KP2
Fujin
Sheeva
Havik
Joker
Michael Myers
Pennywise

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think Fujin and Sheeva are a given, the third MK character tho I have no clue. Hopefully it's a Sektor and Cyrax duo.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’d be very surprised to see any DC characters due to MK having fatalities. The only character I wouldn’t be too surprised by would be Deathstroke, since he’s a big part of WB’s Arkham series, he’s already been in an NRS fighter, and he meshes well with MK’s violent and gory style.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Don't think we'll see anymore DC characters (at least I hope not). So here's my prediction for the 2 Kombat Packs (if we get 2):

KP1
Shang Tsung
Nightwolf
Sindel
Spawn
Ash
Terminator

KP2
Fujin
Sheeva
Havik
Joker
Michael Myers
Pennywise
I think that one of the guests - or the third MK character - will be female.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I’d be very surprised to see any DC characters due to MK having fatalities. The only character I wouldn’t be too surprised by would be Deathstroke, since he’s a big part of WB’s Arkham series, he’s already been in an NRS fighter, and he meshes well with MK’s violent and gory style.
The Batman Who Laughs could also work. Tbh, I'd prefer him over the Joker.

Lokheit

Noob
It sucks that Joker was datamined, that means a second clown would be too much and Pennywise fits perfectly this game, makes Joker feel like a nobody in terms of cool movesets. I would've loved to see his weird animations here.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I think they'll bring back Takeda. Nightwolf will likely get a spirit bow and therefore half of Kung Jin's moveset

None, I hope. I mean, it seems we'll be getting Joker, but please, no more than that. We already have Injustice 2, which still isn't that old of a game. Why not just play that again?

devdot4

Certified beginner
None, I hope. I mean, it seems we'll be getting Joker, but please, no more than that. We already have Injustice 2, which still isn't that old of a game. Why not just play that again?
Judging by this we shouldn't have Joker then, since he is in Injustice 2

Afumba

Noob
I rather have two 3 character packs at this point.

Another 6 character pack will have 3 guests so i'd rather have just Fujin, Sheeva and Joker and a third pack with two more MK chars +1 guest. This pack for me should have Mileena, Ermac/Reptile + whatever but realistically speaking Mileena/Sareena , Sektor/Cyrax + Pennywise.