What's new

Dates for the Summit of Time Announced

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
The Mortal Kombat 11 invitational, The Summit of Time, just dropped an official date for us as to when it gets going. And that date, let me tell you, is a great date. A date so great, I need to post it down below, because it won't fit on this main page introductory paragraph.

And that date is May 10-12. Fortunately for stream viewers, that is indeed a weekend. It's also a few weeks after Mortal Kombat 11 officially comes out, so this looks to be the first big event of the game's life. No other details just yet, but those are probably coming. And if you have no clue what a Summit is, I'll drop the official release trailer below, along with a link to the Summit of Power, another invitational they hosted for Dragonball FighterZ.

Link to the Summit twitter and announcement of date over here

Summit of Power:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
so it's basically the Fatal 8 from MKX. I'm excited, the Combo Contest for this game should be hype as fuck, especially with Kustom's in play.
The Fatal 8 was prerelease gameplay, so this should definitely be better. It sounds like they’re making much better picks as well.