What's new

Dash punch issues

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
I haven't seen anywhere with pointers on this aspect of game play. Where you have a middle height opponent that is falling and you dash 1 dash 12 dash 122.
It seems to me I see people getting more hits in than this, by 2 or 3. Not sure what I am missing/ doing wrong.

"1/1,2/1,21/1,2,2 series" This was quoted from Belial's guide here on the forum, but after the 121 they just tend to drop like a rock, and I always seem stuck in the final punch animation.

Any pointers out there for this? Maybe I am misreading this notation?

Thank you in advance for any potential help.

All from AA standing 1s
1, 12, 12, 12, 12--9 hits

1, 1, 12, 12, 12, 1--9 hits

or you can do

1, 12, 1, 12, 12--8 hits

1, 1, 12, 12, 12--8 hits

So dash 1 dash 12 dash 12...etc.

If you can settle for 7 hits then after the AA 1, dash once and continue your 12 series (3 reps)

1, dash 12, 12, 12

121 as an ender is going to knock the opponent back but you won't be able to cancel into a special.
122 as an ender you can cancel into soul steal and keep em standing if you want

1, 12, 1, 122 soul steal

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
1, dash, f4,3, mid ground skull, and either soul steal or upskull pressure if your best choice. Builds a bit of meter and the mid ground skull adds a nice bit of unbreakable damage.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I haven't seen anywhere with pointers on this aspect of game play. Where you have a middle height opponent that is falling and you dash 1 dash 12 dash 122.
It seems to me I see people getting more hits in than this, by 2 or 3. Not sure what I am missing/ doing wrong.

"1/1,2/1,21/1,2,2 series" This was quoted from Belial's guide here on the forum, but after the 121 they just tend to drop like a rock, and I always seem stuck in the final punch animation.

Any pointers out there for this? Maybe I am misreading this notation?

Thank you in advance for any potential help.
Try AA(njp) dash 1 dash 12, du4 dash 12 soul st. ..............