What's new

Strategy Dash Cancelling Bolo

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Okay, so I'm pretty sure most of you know that you can dash cancel bolo, but what you might not know is that you still build meter even if you don't throw the bolo. Seriously, she can build meter like a mofo by just quickly dash cancelling bolos all day. She builds meter quicker than supe's eye lasors. Dash cancelled bolo also provides a nice mind game for approaching your opponent.

Seriously, if you aren't incorporating this into your game already, do it.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure most of you know that you can dash cancel bolo, but what you might not know is that you still build meter even if you don't throw the bolo. Seriously, she can build meter like a mofo by just quickly dash cancelling bolos all day. She builds meter quicker than supe's eye lasors. Dash cancelled bolo also provides a nice mind game for approaching your opponent.

Seriously, if you aren't incorporating this into your game already, do it.
I think every Hawkgirl/Joker/Batgirl/Lex/Zod/Nightwing/PoorBastard(s)I'mforgetting that isn't doing this should consider how to implement it. Every since I noticed it with Hawk it's been opne of my favourite things :3

Just did some testing. 13 dash cancelled bola's will give you one bar(weird number, maybe its 14, and i built meter by having a meter burned some bomb hit). I also discovered after you meter burn smoke bomb, you have enough time to bola dash cancel forward and still do b3 or whatever else you might wanna do. Builds a little extra meter in your smoke bomb combos for free.

Tested it by having full meter, wasting one bar, then dash cancelling till i had super.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Just did some testing. 13 dash cancelled bola's will give you one bar(weird number, maybe its 14, and i built meter by having a meter burned some bomb hit). I also discovered after you meter burn smoke bomb, you have enough time to bola dash cancel forward and still do b3 or whatever else you might wanna do. Builds a little extra meter in your smoke bomb combos for free.

Tested it by having full meter, wasting one bar, then dash cancelling till i had super.
Lol, I was wayyyyyy off haha.