What's new

Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott 8/20/1966 to 12/8/2004

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
yea i was, but i'd rather not talk about it

everyone post up your favorite Dimebag songs, riffs, solos, funny stories, concert stories please.

this is a tough, tough 48 hour for me. A year and one day later, on Dec 9th, 2005, i lost a good good extremely influential close family friend. still havent gotten over either death. :/
Sorry that I'm getting back to this so late, didn't receive the notification for some reason. Sorry that you had to witness that terrible night, but I'm sure I speak for everyone that we're relieved that you weren't critically injured or worse...Dimebag lives on but it was a truly horrible loss. I had no idea that others were shot as well =/

Always a great song, but it certainly holds more of an importance now. Seems like the most fitting way to pay tribute to Dime.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
This is good shit Tim.....I never really listened to Damageplan...its like a comfortable medium between Pantera and Alice in Chains or Soundgarden.....I'd have to think about it more, but those were the immediate sounds I thought of when I played this. It almost seems like a tone-down just like Phil and Rex did when they were doing "Down"...not as heavy, more soulful

I just had to throw these 2 in here also....2 of my favorites from a very under-rated album:

Tim Static

Adminerator
This is good shit Tim.....I never really listened to Damageplan...its like a comfortable medium between Pantera and Alice in Chains or Soundgarden.....I'd have to think about it more, but those were the immediate sounds I thought of when I played this. It almost seems like a tone-down just like Phil and Rex did when they were doing "Down"...not as heavy, more soulful
yea it sounds a lot of AIC, which is why i love it so much. :p

but fuck yea Far Beyond Driven is godlike.

WE'RE FUCKING YOU BBBBACK

god i love that fucking song. top 3 Pantera songs ever imo.