What's new

Darkseid: Midscreen Instant air omega beam combo : 394 & 541 damages

No wall text needed, here's what u can do with an Instant air omega beam MB in the midscreen: 394 damages 1 bar & 541 2 bar

Awesome tech as usual, I posted your full vid on the DS general discussion thread, your content is not only practical but stylish thanks for the content, buddy. I figured he would be really powerful once people master his trait setups, tele cross ups

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
Awesome tech as usual, I posted your full vid on the DS general discussion thread, your content is not only practical but stylish thanks for the content, buddy. I figured he would be really powerful once people master his trait setups, tele cross ups
Thanks buddy, I'll post my new video into the combo thread

this tech is legit. any way to "hit confirm" the lazer? it just seems like you have to immediately hit teleport , but I am assuming you are some kinda + frames on the MB lazer

Wavy

Block Spammer
this tech is legit. any way to "hit confirm" the lazer? it just seems like you have to immediately hit teleport , but I am assuming you are some kinda + frames on the MB lazer
I don't think you can hit confirm it unless you see them jumping. I was labbing this last night. If they're standing you have to immediately teleport to get your hit in otherwise you'll be too late. There's no room to decide. If they're jumping you have enough time to decide what to do.

Last edited: