What's new

Darkseid Footage from Injustice Mobile Game featuring specials and super

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Updated w/ video footage that includes several special moves and his super move (3/6/14 @ 3:00PM EST)

Darkseid's fighting stance:
Darkseid appears to have a few recycled parts of other characters, including his fighting stance. His fighting stance appears to be exactly the same as Zod.

Darkseid's specials:
Eye lasers - Darkseid's specials look to consist of a three-hit move where the opponent is slightly juggled, then blasted with eye lasers.

Ground pound - similar to his MKvsDC ground stop

Shoulder Charge - looks to also be a special move

Inferno Burn - Knocks you in to a round inferno where you burn, looks to be a powerful special

Darkseid's super move:
I am honestly not too impressed with it. There are two characters that assist with the super; one knocks the opponent to the second character and that character knocks you in to space/the air where Darkseid becomes large (similar to Martian Manhunter's super) and hits you with his eye lasers (much like Raven's where Trigon hits you at the end). It seems too recycled. I get the feel of his super being a mix between Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Raven. I also have to note that I have never read a Darkseid comic either.
-----------------------------
As we reported back on February 15th concerning a new playable Injustice: Gods Among Us character for the mobile version being the villain, Darkseid, word on the streets is he'll be playable tomorrow! Darkseid has a new look from the last time we saw him in a NetherRealm Studios title (Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe) and looking even more bad-ass.

We are well-aware that this news does not please console fans by any means, but the bright side of it all is that there is a great likelihood that the Injustice franchise is far from over. To check out Darkseid further, be sure to hit up your mobile device tomorrow and take on the Darkseid Challenge! We're anxious to see his moves!

video via manicji1

darkseidcard.jpg

After seeing the video, what is your honest opinion on Darkseid?

Source: InjusticeGame Facebook
Credit: TRMK

Attachments

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Does Zod really need more skins over an extra character?

Even if that character did get nerfed to hell because holding "down" was too hard for some people....
....sigh. Zod is in no way, shape, or form like Darkseid. Just look at how different Superman and Zod are, who are basically the EXACT same power set, and ask yourself how amazingly unique and awesome Darkseid could be.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
....sigh. Zod is in no way, shape, or form like Darkseid. Just look at how different Superman and Zod are, who are basically the EXACT same power set, and ask yourself how amazingly unique and awesome Darkseid could be.
For the record, Zatanna can fuck right off, too. I'd be fine with replacing her spot with Darkseid, as well. What an absolutely absurd choice for DLC she was.

As always, I apologize to the 3 people who actually play her.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Okay, seems to be some mis communication there. I saw him being used. They just dropped a Darkseid skin over Zod, which is what I was saying would suck.

Nah, Darkseid would have been a sick addition to the cast. IGAU2?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Okay, seems to be some mis communication there. I saw him being used. They just dropped a Darkseid skin over Zod, which is what I was saying would suck.

Nah, Darkseid would have been a sick addition to the cast. IGAU2?
Oh lol. I have no idea wtf is going on in the mobile version. My bad!
Yeah, hopefully next time around (if there is a next time) he is more than just a transition.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
The main reason why my Injustice copy is collecting dust. I TOTALLY predicted that they would do something like this.