What's new

Daniel Pesina, John Parrish, Dr. Phillip Ahn Footage from GGA's 'Shang Tsung's Fight Night III'

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
This weekend was when the "Shang Tsung's Fight Night III 24 Hr stream" took place at the Galloping Ghost Arcade just up the street from NetherRealm Studios. During all of the excitement, here are several videos that were recorded during the event that showcase several Mortal Kombat celebrities including Daniel Pesina, John Parrish and Dr. Phillip Ahn. This just goes to show how interesting and how "hype" going to Galloping Ghost Arcade can be!

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

YourMKArcadeSource

Had a chance to meet some of the MK actors (Daniel Pesina, John Parrish, and Dr. Phillip Ahn) this weekend at the Galloping Ghost Arcade and had them sign some of my MK stuff...

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
so very awesome! I wish I had that part where Daniel punches at the camera as my signature on here. Absolutely loved that!

No Katalin huh? She lives in Chicago too, must have been busy with her martial arts studio. I only live 2 hours away, I would love to attend something like this. What is this arcade exactly?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
so very awesome! I wish I had that part where Daniel punches at the camera as my signature on here. Absolutely loved that!

No Katalin huh? She lives in Chicago too, must have been busy with her martial arts studio. I only live 2 hours away, I would love to attend something like this. What is this arcade exactly?
Galloping Ghost Arcade is awesome. I love working and playing there. We have a flat rate 15.00 admission to enter and all games are on free play, and we're open until 2am every day.

For updates on events more info, join our Facebook group "Galloping Ghost Productions"

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Galloping Ghost Arcade is awesome. I love working and playing there. We have a flat rate 15.00 admission to enter and all games are on free play, and we're open until 2am every day.

For updates on events more info, join our Facebook group "Galloping Ghost Productions"
I would never leave.

YourMKArcadeSource

I had no info on Kaitlin. Richard Divizio was supposed to be there but he had to take care of/watch his kids. John Turk was having shoulder problems. John Vogel was there though, which I though was pretty cool as well. Here are some pics...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

The next time I'm in the area (who knows if or when) I will make it a point to drop by for the entire damn day.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I had no info on Kaitlin. Richard Divizio was supposed to be there but he had to take care of/watch his kids. John Turk was having shoulder problems. John Vogel was there though, which I though was pretty cool as well. Here are some pics..
That's kinda bizarre coz Katalin lives in Chicago. Do those other guys live there too?
I'm friends with her on facebook, asked her for an autograph, but she said all she had to sign was a flyer from her facility. I said that would do! Where did you get that big glossy pic for those guys to sign?

And great pics! Hard to believe Daniel is over 50, he still looks the same as in MK2.
It's crazy when I think he's almost as old as my dad!

Otomix was really stupid not to strike a deal with MK2 at the time. They could have been the next Nike, with as popular as MK2 was back then. Instead, no one has ever heard of them. Foolish!
In one of the 3 Ninjas movies, the grandpa's suitcase is an Otomix. Thought that was funny since the 3 Ninjas movies basically capitalized on the success of MK, and 3 Ninjas = Reptile, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Pretty sure the kids suits are even green, blue and yellow LOL.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
GGA is a great place and this event was awesome. The actors were super cool, very nice, and the whole thing was great. That being said...i got bodied in MK1 and UMK3. Im really bad at those games. Lol.

Great event GGA. You crazeh kids.