What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cutthroat DAMN KANO YOU SCARY

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Kano can get like 43 % off a simple jab punish. You can just do 112 EX buff into f212, f212, f4 xx kanoball - fairly simple combo for only 1 bar.

Cutthroat was good before but this is huge.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Kano can get like 43 % off a simple jab punish. You can just do 112 EX buff into f212, f212, f4 xx kanoball - fairly simple combo for only 1 bar.

Yea all the combos into EX Buff midscreen seem to be around the 39-44% range with good wall carry too. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther

112 punishes have generally been Kano's most damaging punishes though

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
To be fair your thread isn't titled very well and there isn't that much info in that people can easily find what you posted. You should have a clear title that states exactly what's in the thread and maybe a little more info so people can find it easy if they use the search engine, y'know? Not hating, just some friendly advice lol :p

On the other hand it is in the Kano forums... However titles are still important, not everyone reads every thread created I suppose. I'm rambling now! I always do that. Damn it, stahp Scott...

There.