What's new

Dallas to Invade Louisiana Mortal Kombat Tournament This Weekend

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Seems like Kombat Houston is getting a little excited from the competition swirling around at that complex there in Louisiana. A congregation of prey typically magnetizes and attracts predators.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I'm excited that this made it to the front page! Thank you all for supporting my tournament. :) hopefully next month we can see an appearance from Houston, as well as Dallas. Louisiana will certainly be making an appearance at D Town Beat Down.

I remembered when emp scar wiped out louisiana team. Lol
Don't forget to include that Grolarbears took out half of Houston's team before that, including Showtime. And if I remember correctly, his match with Scar came down to literally the last hit without Grolar knowing the matchup (none of us knew Scarlet or Freddy worth a shit at the time). I had only been playing Sonya for about a month too. I mean Sheeva. Yeah, I main Sheeva 25/8/366...

Hopefully Houston can make it out next month. I think Feb. 23 is the next one. I'd love to Sonya mirror vs. Showtime and get another set with Cat's Kabal. 25 cent money matches all day lonnnng!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Don't forget grolar beat me cage vd noob, that's a pretty free match

But yeah hopefully we can make it out next time, unfortunately Feb 23rd is same weekend as winter brawl and video might be going there

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

But yeah hopefully we can make it out next time, unfortunately Feb 23rd is same weekend as winter brawl and video might be going there

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that character lock shit we were doing.

Still want that Sonya mirror sometime though.

This thing in Ruston is a monthly now, so if you can't make it next month, hopefully March will be better.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, because I love you guys, but Noob-Cage really isn't that bad. Most high level Cages will call it in Cage's favor. I think it's even or slightly in Noob's advantage. I feel like it's a mu you have to play a lot to do well in. Maybe it's because I used to play against online JC all the time, and it was more hell getting out of F3 pressure than it ever should have been. lol.

Your Sonya will probably break me, though. ;_; Hate that bitch.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Yea I think a noob that knows the matchup well enough can win, expecially if you been playing jc online, that's were he's the worst