What's new

Question Dagger Cancel Rush-Down

I could use some help testing this. I don't know how effective this will turn out to be in the long run, but it seems to have potential.

On block:
4xxdf1cancel, repeat
or if you're more nimble
f4xxdf1cancel, repeat

1xxdf1cancel, repeat is possible, but very strict and easy to 11 instead, low chip damage, albeit faster.

You can alternate between 4 and f4 randomly so the timing will be slightly different. If you're getting away with this, when you think that they will punish you, you can try a

4xxdf1cancel, 4xxdf3,4 to make them scared of it next time you get into the loop
or
4xxdf1cancel, f43, dagger cancel back and zone

It may be easily punishable (help testing?) but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a block infinite hidden somewhere with dagger cancels, which may have been foreseen by the lack of chip on dagger 1

thanks., well thats that.
However, I don't think that nullifies the point of this. The trick isn't the block stun, its that they don't know if you're going to release the second dagger or repeat or slide or dash back. Its good pressure I'm finding, and good meter too. (21dagger repeat is what I've ended up doing) I always seem to do better with skarlet when she looks like shes spazzing out and even I barely know whats going to happen next.