What's new

DAB Jax Shinanigans

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
I remember you talking about your shenanigans with X-ray last week before we played the forever guys. That shit is sure to catch someone sleeping.. what can they do? Jump out only?
They can't because they will get hit by elbow.. But they can wake up....Thanx tho brotha

GhosT

Noob
They can't because they will get hit by elbow.. But they can wake up....Thanx tho brotha
Mannnnnnnnn, krayzie don't remind me.. I think about it every now and then.. Hella heartless :(
Dab they can wake up and stuff your X-ray? was thinking they could evade the Semi "OTG" xray lol. I mean some wakeups that move foreward i can see avoiding, but what about stagnant wake ups? For sure the xray armor will win out. AHh idk i would like for you to show me this stuff in some online matches, id like to try a couple dif char wakeups, several im thinking of i think that xray will beast on though

daddydab32ho

Ohhhhh yah I thot you were talking about the last one I did... No wake up can get the x-ray they can jump out tho....@ghost

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I heard about you in the SCr thread....thank god i found you. I haven't played MK for a while, so I have been trying to get back into it just recently because of the evo announcement.

daddydab32ho

I heard about you in the SCr thread....thank god i found you. I haven't played MK for a while, so I have been trying to get back into it just recently because of the evo announcement.
yah I'll be at SCR .... Oh yeah? Um do u stay in Vegas? And yah I don't play online much anymore but I would be more than happy to go on and show you some things

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Nah. I'm from Chicago, but I'll be at EVO. It's funny...omegaK is from England I'm from Chicago.I won't be at SCR, but i'll be at UFGT9 Will you be there?...Also I'm sorry for not being a around me and omega need to do our jobs as mods and Jax players. I'm on PS3 and i'm a Jax player from Chicago. I use to be solid with Jax and had some nice shit in the corner with him. I'm relearning all the shit I used to do from the ground up.

The only thing I was missing from that time was some matchup knowledge. . It would great to trade notes.