What's new

DAB Jax Shinanigans

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Is the 90% thing garunteed?
Um if the opponent wakes up no, but it's just a different type of reset slot of people won't be ready for it, but if you land it and they have no breaker, than yes its guaranteed... It's also not hard to pull off.... But the worst that can happen is you get woken up on... But if you land it, it's 90+ and or you make your opponent break...

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Um if the opponent wakes up no, but it's just a different type of reset slot of people won't be ready for it, but if you land it and they have no breaker, than yes its guaranteed... It's also not hard to pull off.... But the worst that can happen is you get woken up on... But if you land it, it's 90+ and or you make your opponent break...
Yeah that's what I expected. Regardless it's fucking awesome and definitely looks like it'd mind fuck the opponent a bit.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Yeah that's what I expected. Regardless it's fucking awesome and definitely looks like it'd mind fuck the opponent a bit.
:) thanx blind sir.... Yah that's basically what it is like a mindfuck.... Can't wait to move back to sac so we can get some games...

GhosT

Noob
I remember you talking about your shenanigans with X-ray last week before we played the forever guys. That shit is sure to catch someone sleeping.. what can they do? Jump out only?