What's new

D3 Breaker follow-up

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I realized recently that if someone's doing a combo on you and you do a breaker, you can hit them with a D3 before they get back up, much like Sub-Zero can do a slide-kick after doing a breaker. You can also hit-confirm D3 into a special move. The timing is kind of hard, but I wonder how many other characters can do this. Cyrax's D3 has quite a good range in comparison to other characters. You could probably do an ex-Ragdoll also right after doing a breaker. Don't know if this has been previously discussed, but it helps with his footsy game.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I realized recently that if someone's doing a combo on you and you do a breaker, you can hit them with a D3 before they get back up, much like Sub-Zero can do a slide-kick after doing a breaker. You can also hit-confirm D3 into a special move. The timing is kind of hard, but I wonder how many other characters can do this. Cyrax's D3 has quite a good range in comparison to other characters. You could probably do an ex-Ragdoll also right after doing a breaker. Don't know if this has been previously discussed, but it helps with his footsy game.
I have a thread going about this, yes exRD otgs off an air breaker, but it's blockable

http://www.testyourmight.com/index.php?threads/25461/