What's new

D1 to net?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
try to hit both back and down at the same time, so you're going back+down back+down 3 as opposed to back back 3.

you seriously battle against negative edge teleport here. ]:

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
try to hit both back and down at the same time, so you're going back+down back+down 3 as opposed to back back 3.

you seriously battle against negative edge teleport here. ]:
Agreed I noticed that the negative edge is rediculous when it comes to inputting back as left. It might just be how I hold the stick but ive had the same problem on pad. When doing it to the right I get it every time
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Like Bruce Lee said "You want to punch harder? Then punch harder."

Just practice and get quicker fingers. It's no different than cancelling a D4 into a special. You will get it eventually.

Seapeople

This one's for you
To stop the negative edge, I'm pretty sure you have to keep holding 1 while you input bb3.

This is a big thing Cyrax players need to learn. 59% meterless reset in the corner because of d1~net is beyond ridiculous. I've been doing that combo consistently against Sheeva and I think it's possible to do consistently against every character. Assuming the resets don't get patched of course

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
To stop the negative edge, I'm pretty sure you have to keep holding 1 while you input bb3.

This is a big thing Cyrax players need to learn. 59% meterless reset in the corner because of d1~net is beyond ridiculous. I've been doing that combo consistently against Sheeva and I think it's possible to do consistently against every character. Assuming the resets don't get patched of course
This is how i deal with negetive edge with Rain, hold down the button that you dont want to get Negetive edge on until the whole inputs are done.