What's new

D+1 AA

Hi everyone I've been trying to do this all day but.. no result. The question is if someone is crossing me up can I crouch block then d+1 aa or I have to only be in crouch state without blocking then d+1 aa ?

Ty

redeyes

Button Masher
if someone is crossing you up i find NJP is more reliable then a d1. but thats me and it also depends on how fast of a d1 your fighter has.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'm not going to lie, whenever i see an anti air D1 it gets stuffed more than it works. Not worth it imo. Go for something that protects you from a crossup rather than hurt them.

MoFuzz

Noob
For instance, certain character's D3 or D4 will lower their hitbox significantly.

We have to talk specifics here. What character are you using?

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Hi everyone I've been trying to do this all day but.. no result. The question is if someone is crossing me up can I crouch block then d+1 aa or I have to only be in crouch state without blocking then d+1 aa ?

Ty
Are you trying this online?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
with cage offline d1 is pretty reliable if you practice and have good timing, also dash out b3 is the best anti crossover tactic in the game but you need to be a jedi to do off reactions *cough* foxy *cough* or insouperable, online i would dash out because if you get hit you will eat full combo, try practicing, let people cross you over online and bait it then try out which one works better for you. if you can anti air d1 online then offline would be 10 x easier.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!

Ty
If you are using Cage as you said, you can always use B3 as an anti-crossup move.