What's new

czarnian grab shortcut?

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
Hey people I just went through 25 flaming hoops just to add 4.99 into my psn account and get da main man and i finally got him and its pretty bad ass. I called off work and everything...

I am having some trouble combing into the czarnian grab (and all other grabs with this motion) I was wondering is there an easier, better, shortcuttier way to pull these types of grabs off?

After the second jab of his 113 string hits do half circle back to forward motion then the 2 very quick and clean. Also, I've found that for some reason it comes out much more consistent with the alternate controls off.

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Haha my advice is go try combos using Goro Daimon in KoF XIII. QCB-F can be a tricky input but give it some time in training mode and you'll see your consistancy in landing it improve. I've found in my days of playing fighting games that what helps me most is practicing what's troubling me for at least an hour a day and simply sleepin overnight. Can't say how many times I've done this and thought to myself the next day "Damn! I'm getting this down way more than yesterday!"

As far as the actual execution goes, make sure you're not hesitating or waiting for the end of the 113 string. Press everything in rapid succession then just let the game's buffering do the rest. I had a bit of trouble with this at first but when I began to understand how quickly I had to do it, it got easier.

Its a shortcut because you basically wiggle the stick back and forth quickly and you dont risk getting db2 accidentally.​
Also, the number of inputs i have there are probably not the minimum number, thats just how i find it easiest to do naked CZ. I dont think that the initial df is needed.​

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Was just about to post a thread about this lol, I'm having trouble landing the czar toss into the 113 string as well sometimes i can do it flawlessly for hours and other times I simply cant get it to connect is so weird.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
might already be known by now but
d db df 2
hold d n slide b to f
this is a shortcut because u dont have to press the b or f individualy or do that awkward quarter circle
and its realy more like two inputs
db to df. just gotta make sure u have a d somewher in it and czar toss will come out

d db f doesnt work
and im pretty sure d b df foesnt either

but this is a much better quicker way to do the toss
just hold down and slide b to f

i cant believe i just noticed this
i feel so dumb... took way too long for this simple shit
watever