What's new

Cyrax video domain

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
this thread is for people to post anything and anything cyrax related in video form, combos, strategies, guides, you name it, lets keep this place organised :)

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I'll be recording some matches of me tomorrow. I need some critiquing since I haven't played mk in over a month :)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Human Cyrax Mini Combo Compilation

Hey guys this is just a few combos i put together for you visual learners out there who may have trouble doing the combos. For now ill just put up the video and ill elaborate if needed on any combo in the vid starting tomorrow.

[video=youtube_share;G3IXegH8iUA]http://youtu.be/G3IXegH8iUA[/video]

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Am impressed you got out the jik, 3,3~chestsaw at the end of the last combo! Thats not easy after the jp, b+2, 2,1, 1,2,1~net. Good stuff J360!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Am impressed you got out the jik, 3,3~chestsaw at the end of the last combo! Thats not easy after the jp, b+2, 2,1, 1,2,1~net. Good stuff J360!
Thanks Tony!!! Funny thing is i usually dont hit that, but for some reason all of a sudden i have the timing down lol

Luija1006

since 1995
That was simply amazing J360! For some reason I can never get the timing of the ragdoll so I always use the AAgrab. 62% 1 meter from anti air, 93% to corner carry reset... that's some great stuff right there :)

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I made a cyrax video thread in preperation for the human cyrax videos that will be coming in the next few days, so im just gonna merge this thread with that one, good stuff man, never even bothered to mess around with human cyrax haha

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Oh sorry about that mustard didn't notice the thread lol. But thanks guys ill put up more later discussing his normals and teleport options. Along with weird human only combos

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Oh sorry about that mustard didn't notice the thread lol. But thanks guys ill put up more later discussing his normals and teleport options. Along with weird human only combos

dont worry its cool, its no effort merging them haha

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
[video=youtube_share;uLNtVvO0Wk0]http://youtu.be/uLNtVvO0Wk0[/video]

Mini Vid i made with more retarted cyblax combos. I am putting together a comparison video of the two. unfortunately i have to wait till i get my capture card back to do so. so this will do for now.

And if anyones interested there are actual gameplay videos of me vs REO and CD JR from the vsm tourney held on thursday archived. They can be found here [video]http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/304659305[/video]

Me vs REO in winners semi is from 17:15-25:35 and the WINNERS LOSERS AND GRANDFINALS are all from 1:24-2:00 all starring none other than cyblax lol. Hope you enjoy.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Mini Vid i made with more retarted cyblax combos. I am putting together a comparison video of the two. unfortunately i have to wait till i get my capture card back to do so. so this will do for now.

And if anyones interested there are actual gameplay videos of me vs REO and CD JR from the vsm tourney held on thursday archived. They can be found here [video]http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/304659305[/video]

Me vs REO in winners semi is from 17:15-25:35 and the WINNERS LOSERS AND GRANDFINALS are all from 1:24-2:00 all starring none other than cyblax lol. Hope you enjoy.[/quote]

NariTuba

disMember
Do you mind writing out the inputs for all that?
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2, ff~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, Exb, b2, ff~21, ff~1,2,1~net, jk, 3,3~saw

~ = link / cancel
net = bb3
Exb = Enhanced bomb (bb4+R2 / ff4+R2 / bbf4+R2)
fb = far bomb (bbf 4)
cb = close bomb (bb4)
saw = bf2

there you go :)

Creepy00

Noob
It Doesnt like there is any cyblax gameplay at all other than combos exhibition, which are great btw. So i will start it.
This is my Cyblax gameplay vs Aj1701 (Tym member)
Also, i want to point out that cyblax's 11 works great as a bait followed by net. Dont why but his 11 is dash cancel anywhere between the animation, which you can cancel out to a net for 50 - 55% bnb if caught. You guys should tried, i ve catch 4 people in tournament with it. Like on @2:57

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Me vs REO in winners semi is from 17:15-25:35 and the WINNERS LOSERS AND GRANDFINALS are all from 1:24-2:00 all starring none other than cyblax lol. Hope you enjoy.
[/quote]

Lol I guess no one noticed this so ill just quote it.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Watched all that, still not sure how the corner rests work but I guess I'll have to watch it again and pick out the details of it. Great gameplay though.

Creepy00

Noob
Lol I guess no one noticed this so ill just quote it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk[/quote]

My apologies, completely forgot about twitch archives, i just skim through the page expecting it would been youtube videos only. Will watch your gameplay some time this week. Also, what do you think about my cyblax gameplay style?

Is this the only video thread in Cyrax's forum? Im looking for some footage of robo cyrax but all I can find out is some combo videos (some are useful, the most of them are just exibhitional combos)

Creepy00

Noob
Is this the only video thread in Cyrax's forum? Im looking for some footage of robo cyrax but all I can find out is some combo videos (some are useful, the most of them are just exibhitional combos)
Most of them are scatter around, you could search on youtube or look back on previous tournament aftermatch threads.