What's new

Cyrax Round 4! 100% combos and more!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
i went into training with my bro with the combo at 6:50 and we tried everything, and if the medium bomb is timed right it is indeed unescapable, the most damage i could get off of it with 1 bar was 71% which is still damn good damage, good find man :)

i doubt id use the 90% combos though, i dont like leaving myself with zero meter, it seems like a bad idea to me
I cant take credit for the trap. t_rall found it, credit must go to him! But i will take credit for pushing its use to its potential :)

NariTuba

disMember
dude you are such a monster!

notes:

combo 2:08 that jump punch into b3 far bomb setup!
i was trying some far bomb setups the other day. So pumped you included them!

combo 2:38 nice 1,net after xray!

2:55 just plain love this. Really untechable? that 4xdf1! laughed out loud

3:35 nice human

4:47 when you do x-ray ff4 bb3 are they not able to block the net then dash/jump?

5:25 dear god what a beast combo

7:10 jump kick uppercut finale made me cheer

f2xXray! LOL

amazing man, as usual

Cyrax´opponent translation power is incredible! I wanna try to work mid screen combos that lead into the 3:10 corner setup. 1,2,1xnet finisher might get you there. The technology is so amazing it seems you might be able to move the opp through the entire stage at will. Gamplay implications are awesome.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
dude you are such a monster!

notes:

combo 2:08 that jump punch into b3 far bomb setup!
i was trying some far bomb setups the other day. So pumped you included them!

combo 2:38 nice 1,net after xray!

2:55 just plain love this. Really untechable? that 4xdf1! laughed out loud

3:35 nice human

4:47 when you do x-ray ff4 bb3 are they not able to block the net then dash/jump?

5:25 dear god what a beast combo

7:10 jump kick uppercut finale made me cheer

f2xXray! LOL

amazing man, as usual

Cyrax´opponent translation power is incredible! I wanna try to work mid screen combos that lead into the 3:10 corner setup. 1,2,1xnet finisher might get you there. The technology is so amazing it seems you might be able to move the opp through the entire stage at will. Gamplay implications are awesome.
Thanks man.

2:55. yeah they cant tech by normal means such as quick rise to block, roll back or stay on the ground. the bomb will still hit them. They can escape using a wakeup attack, but its very strict on timing.

4:47. It may be possible, but i think if you time the bomb right (it has to be imediately after the xray has finished) then time the net perfectly after it, the block stun from the net should be enough to keep them on the ground long enough for the bomb to explode. You can always dash up and do a 3,3 instead of the net, you just have to be carefull of wakeup attacks.

Dante

Noob
imo the best thing to do is use 2 bars, 1 for the reset (ex ff4) and one for an ex bb3 to negate their breaker.

mozarus

Noob
NRS needs to apply huge damage nerf on Cyrax, its too much frustrating eat random +60% dmg combo. Its only for Cyrax user safety, because Dualshock can fly :)