What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cyrax Cyrax post knockdown meta and set-ups

So I want to showcase some interesting things you can do if you choose to end a combo early such as
B2 xx 2,1 xx Ground Bombs. I am aware that these options can be tech rolled but I am working on something in that regard so lets not worry about that for now. There are ways to make certain strings safe all the way to flat out gimmicks and armor breaking in the video. This is in no way a one shoe fits all solution. just hoping to give players some ideas and options.

at the end of the video in case its unclear if you send out a MB far bomb and you connect F34 they will always land on the bomb which leads to a pop up. Also after 2,1 into mid bomb you are at the range that your overhead will reach as well. So you can condition them to block overhead and then sneak in the F34.

Sorry if this is already known. I am a scrub by the way :(

So in this video I want to look at the options if an opponent tech rolls. Firstly if you think your opponent is going to perform a wakeup a good option is to perform either a close bomb or medium bomb and then run a short distance forward and block. this resluts in the opponent being directly over the bomb. now I know that doesn't really sound amazing but the beauty of this is if the opponent lands the attack because the bomb explodes shortly thereafter any follow up results in a pop up. Therefore stopping there momentum and saving you from a full combo.

Last edited: