What's new

Breakthrough Cyrax - Kenshi Bomb Reflect Fail - (He Still Needs It!)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
kenshi still 'reflects' for a short time (not sure exactly how long) after he reflects a projectile. it's like kitana's x-ray glitch but with bombs.
yeah, it's just confusing to me. Under_The_Mayo had the video where Cyrax gets blown up and then there's Krayzie 's video STILL blowing up Kenshi... is it just me or is it not really clear what the fuck is going on. lol

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
yeah, it's just confusing to me. Under_The_Mayo had the video where Cyrax gets blown up and then there's Krayzie 's video STILL blowing up Kenshi... is it just me or is it not really clear what the fuck is going on. lol
Previously, Kenshi either had to armor through, or block and eat the bomb. Now, if he reflects at the right time, he'll be invincible and lay down the "blind landmine".

If Cyrax reads that he's going to do this, he can mess up the glitch and make the glitch not work. If Kenshi doesn't for the glitch, Kenshi could nail him with an armored move, or jump over the net into a jump kick or crossover punch.

This landmine could be set accidentally without either player noticing, which could result in Cyrax wandering onto the spot and getting launched.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
2 top tier characters one upping one another. I wonder if a reflect like nightwolf work with the original one too.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
ok so this tech is pretty worthless, krayzie discoverd you can get the bomb back by jumping, but i just found out all you have to do is block, if they reflect the net and you hold block, when the bomb goes off itll hit them, you dont have to riskily jump or anything, just hold block.