What's new

Cyrax help!!

SISCO02

Noob
Alright so I was practicing with cyrax and got a combo down that I saw on here it goes as 2,2,1 net jp, 2,2,1 ex bomb mid bomb 2,1 close bomb net b2 net 4,4,4 but when I try it online I can never land the 2,1, after the mid bomb there is always the slightest lag and I have yet to land it and finish the combo. The online and regular timing is really different. Any help with this???

Practice until you can do the combo with your eyes closed and the sound turned off. Then you can perform it online with no problem.

But if you are depending on visual cues for your timing, online will throw you off with varying degrees of input latency.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
what everyone saying is right. i wanted to speak up about this sooner because i have heard a myth about online changing frame data, online changing timing on combos... but online only lags visually. thats why it is harder to react and to anti air and read based gameplay is more important, as well as fast reactions of course. but when it comes to combos, juggling, etc. imo that shit comes down to your execution and your muscle memory.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i play strongly off of visual cues, i can be amazing offline because of this, but horrible online x-x

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
what everyone saying is right. i wanted to speak up about this sooner because i have heard a myth about online changing frame data, online changing timing on combos... but online only lags visually. thats why it is harder to react and to anti air and read based gameplay is more important, as well as fast reactions of course. but when it comes to combos, juggling, etc. imo that shit comes down to your execution and your muscle memory.
Offline I can do my bnbs with no audio with my back to the screen.

No way in hell online.