What's new

Cyrax has the strongest teleport in the game maybe..?

Nurama

Noob
Cyrax's teleport has extensive amounts of invincibility during the teleport animation negating all damage and movement impairing effects.

It also has the ability to teleport in front of the person and if someone used kabals dash, subzero's ice slide, Reptile elbow dash. etx. It will only push cyrax instead of doing damage allowing for a full punishing combo.

It also is fairly fast considering the teleports of all characters.

Am I missing anything else?

Lol I would say he has the most dangerous teleport in the game I never use it. Cyrax always gets punished when he teleports if you play with good players. I only use it when the person is in the net.)))

Is this a joke? Cyrax's teleport is one of the most punishable teleports in the game. It's actually one of the worst.

All you have to do is uppercut it.

Nurama

Noob
If a cyrax teleports when you throw a projectile, your projectile will bounce off of them and that cyrax will have enough time to combo you down.

If you're throwing a projectile from far away and Cyrax waits to teleport when the projectile is close enough to bounce off, and then after the teleport the cyrax player STILL has enough time to combo you down, the person who shot the projectile is playing with one hand. That's way more than enough time to recover from the projectile shot.

If you're close and you're getting the projectile reflected by a cyrax teleport, you need to consider why in the world you tried doing that.

Not to mention, "combo you down" probably means either a net after the teleport or a CG bomb trap that's 100% techable. Not to mention a net post teleport can be blocked, a CG can be ducked, everything can be poked, and this is all after thought if you didn't simply uppercut Cyrax.

Things that have very simple, easy, and reliable counters are NOT "the strongest in the game."

nubi

Noob
its got a fairly long start up (for a teleport) and a long recovery, all during this time he can be hit, the only time you cant hit him is after all his parts have fully detached, when they have detached cyrax will leave an impassible object while he teleports for a short duration, its one of the worst teleports in the game, human cyrax has a much better teleport but its still not as good as raiden's

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Its very unsafe man. It can be punished before he even touches the ground on the other side. Thats not to say i dont use it. infact i use it alot, but timing is the key.

KTH

Noob
Cyrax's teleport is not the worst. Personally, I think it's in the better half category.

Pro
Get out of the corner card
Predicting range war and punish.
Hard to get punish sometime. Yes, I did teleport to the best players in the business. If they uppercut and mistime it, they'll eat over 50 percent combos. They usually just go for d 1.

Con
You give up position/frame advantage. It's a big deal for cyrax against top tier characters.

I wouldn't do it often but It's one of his tool that you can use

IMHO, Raiden's best . Then cyrax.