Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Basic moves: TBA

Specials: Net Projectile, Teleport, Bombs

More to come...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yep, I asked someone who was there and has spoken/met Ed Boon in the past from elsewhere man. :) He said he saw Cyrax had his bombs, net and teleport back. And his x-ray has something to do with a tombstone move and at the end of it, he crushes your skull or cracks it. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Special move complaint: His net, why doesn't it move your opponent towards you?

Like this! @ 0:02

Solo

Shadow Priest

3:00

I just watched this old video, and Cyrax is going to shut all jumpers down. And I think his X-ray is AA, not sure...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If Cyrax's net hitbox remains, then shit, he'll have ridiculous containment abilities.

MKF30

True, I think Cyrax will have great containment abilities regardless since UMK3 Cyrax is GREAT for AA if you time the net well...I do it all the time lol but you just have to be careful not to do it too soon or become predictable with it then your foes will just wait and merely jump over it and combo you or hit you with a JK.

Still though, it seems to come out faster in this game which is also a plus for Cyrax...Recovery looks pretty good too.

This thread is getting me so amped up about trying Cyrax in the new game. The idea of mixing people up with those bombs and nets is exciting. :banana:

shig

kool guy
When I saw it last year on Brazil Game Show the saw wasn't a projectile, but it would stick to the victim's chest and keep spinning there if it connected.

MKF30

Ahh here, knew it was out there somewhere, I know this is an older build but from what I hear nothing much has changed with Cyrax(aside from damage probably)

At 1:22 you see his normal 3D saw, but at 2:58 you see his Enhanced version in which it just shoots out fast

MK9

Noob
am i missing something?? i see his b3 move which is that bomb in his hand which launches, he teleports than goes into his xray... where does he shoot out a blade?

MKF30

Yes he does, and his meter was lost when he used it. Did you not see it shoot out of his chest and roll on the ground?

2:58 in the video, watch Cyrax's meter drain one bar and watch his saw shoot out at sub-zero and roll on the ground.

MKF30

Maybe next time watch the whole video more carefully, I may have posted the wrong time in my first post but I corrected it and it's so obvious to see of the second Razer blade/ EX move but it's still the same video.... anybody who's not blind can clearly see I was right in the first place.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
am i missing something?? i see his b3 move which is that bomb in his hand which launches, he teleports than goes into his xray... where does he shoot out a blade?
At 2:58 you see Cyrax shoot a blade out that is blocked and bounces off and clearly you can see that Cyrax also loses some meter from this.

Also, Sub at 2:10... can you do that in the demo?? I totally forgot about that..