What's new

cyrax- "death is the only way out"- mk9 online rage quits

blues686

Black lantern
i thought it would be fun to share some photos of players raging because of cyrax.. this section could use some comedy with all the heated debate on the resets being removed. i'll share first.. its a pretty cool pic i think besides the obvious rage quit. guess the reset was to annoying for the player to handle..

fly away little birdie, fly away.. lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
You want people to be sympathetic with you and you admit you use the reset?

Ok. I'll try.

Nope I cant

blues686

Black lantern
hey i dont do the 80% resets only the 60, thats only 5 percent more then his regular bnb.. its not that big of a deal, besides its getting removed.. also i wasnt looking for sympathy.. rage quiters make me laugh.. its just a game.. thought the picture looked cool so i thought i share it.. lol

redeyes

Button Masher
hey i dont do the 80% resets only the 60, thats only 5 percent more then his regular bnb.. its not that big of a deal, besides its getting removed.. also i wasnt looking for sympathy.. rage quiters make me laugh.. its just a game.. thought the picture looked cool so i thought i share it.. lol
hows it look cool? he left the game? we all see it everyday. from playing fair and not abusing a reset.

blues686

Black lantern
hows it look cool? he left the game? we all see it everyday. from playing fair and not abusing a reset.
its looks cool imo because of the character animations on the pic not for the fact that the player raged quit... goosh,, so much salt about the resets.. just drop it its getting removed.. lol smh

its looks cool imo because of the character animations on the pic not for the fact that the player raged quit... goosh,, so much salt about the resets.. just drop it its getting removed.. lol smh
And like you said, he will still be able to do 55%, its ridiculous, he needs to be removed from the game and tournaments.

blues686

Black lantern
from playing fair and not abusing a reset.
if i had used his 55-57% bnb instead of the reset which is only 3-5% more would u better... i use that reset (60%) cuz its more "flashy" imo.. its essentially the same damage as his bnb... alot of QQ in here.. lol

blues686

Black lantern
And like you said, he will still be able to do 55%, its ridiculous, he needs to be removed from the game and tournaments.
it is in due time.. just waiting on nrs for the patch... now enough of the reset QQ, post some raging pics! use the other thread to whine about the reset thats getting removed anyway

twostep

Beefy Five Layer (;
ayyy lyuben remember when i whooped your ass with cyrax 2-0 lol ohh yeahh that was today dudee xDD

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Back on topic.

Is it wrong that I quit every time I play Freddy as Shang Tsung?

I have been trying to level up my Shang lately and I cannot play any Freddys. Why you might ask?

Dropping combos because of the goddamn glitches he has. Shang is very reliant on juggling with projectiles to get damage.

What happens when a character allows projectiles to pass through him randomly? HILARITY of course. So hilarious that I have to turn the game off.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
K...i'll be the first asshole to request this thread to be deleted. I think we all love rage quitters and whatnot but, let's be the better men and forget. I got dirt on an active forum user (troll) who rage messaged me after i beat him with cyrax with no resets, but hey we're all family here let's be productive.

blues686

Black lantern
K...i'll be the first asshole to request this thread to be deleted. I think we all love rage quitters and whatnot but, let's be the better men and forget. I got dirt on an active forum user (troll) who rage messaged me after i beat him with cyrax with no resets, but hey we're all family here let's be productive.
why u ruining the fun!! this is entertainment! lol.. dont close the thread!