What's new

Cyrax combo video

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Those were DEVASTATING. Awesome vid thanks. Next, you can notate them all for me.... ;D

I put these two together, but again I will get more in-depth as I learn the characters. Hope this helps the community.
First video = Basic to medium combos
Second video = High Damage / higher difficulty (worth the meter?) depends on fight and how sufficient you are with Cyrax

nubi

Noob
why do people always insist in adding terrible music to these things lol, nice combos but i dont think the 3 bar ones are worth it since you can reach similar damage using the x-ray

why do people always insist in adding terrible music to these things lol, nice combos but i dont think the 3 bar ones are worth it since you can reach similar damage using the x-ray
To each his own (music)

Three separate enhanced bomb combos would definitely trump an xray combo in damage, but those last two combos are more flash since they are hardly executable online.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I put these two together, but again I will get more in-depth as I learn the characters. Hope this helps the community.
First video = Basic to medium combos
Second video = High Damage / higher difficulty (worth the meter?) depends on fight and how sufficient you are with Cyrax

I like your combos man! There might be slight room for improvement on the wall combo, but id have to test it. With xray i can get over 60% on the wall. The midscreen one is very creative! Good damage too! Ive got a 67% wich is slightly easier then the one you posted, actually its probably about the same difficulty lol. but so far the most ive been able to do is 71% and its hard!

I like your combos man! There might be slight room for improvement on the wall combo, but id have to test it. With xray i can get over 60% on the wall. The midscreen one is very creative! Good damage too! Ive got a 67% wich is slightly easier then the one you posted, actually its probably about the same difficulty lol. but so far the most ive been able to do is 71% and its hard!
Thanks man. I saw a lot of your vids and you have some of the best Cyrax footage I've seen. If there is room for improvement, I figured you would find it. Any advice on fighting with him? I do well with combos, but my Cyrax fight strategy still needs a lot of work.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hey all. so it's time for me to announce my incoming cyrax combo vid, and here's a quick teaser. I just released my reptile Tutorial/combo vid as well , so it will probably take me another week until i release this cyrax vid.

the video will be about the Difference Between Human Cyrax and cyborg, as well as plenty of Exploits, combo specifics and combo difference between regular Cyrax and human Cyrax (example: Invisibility mode, EX teleport OTG, Net OTG, Using EX teleport to start a juggle....and other interesting stuff)

hopefully you guys will enjoy it....so be prepared and look out for it for Major Critique......also anyone willing to volunteer with information on Human cyrax then please feel free.

PS: people who say Human Cyrax is weaker than Cyborg simply doesnt know the exact difference between then in such a case! both are not the same (yes) but both are strong in their own means.....by means Dont miss with human smoke cause he got some awsm stuff lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
hey all. so it's time for me to announce my incoming cyrax combo vid, and here's a quick teaser. I just released my reptile Tutorial/combo vid as well , so it will probably take me another week until i release this cyrax vid.

the video will be about the Difference Between Human Cyrax and cyborg, as well as plenty of Exploits, combo specifics and combo difference between regular Cyrax and human Cyrax (example: Invisibility mode, EX teleport OTG, Net OTG, Using EX teleport to start a juggle....and other interesting stuff)

hopefully you guys will enjoy it....so be prepared and look out for it for Major Critique......also anyone willing to volunteer with information on Human cyrax then please feel free.

PS: people who say Human Cyrax is weaker than Cyborg simply doesnt know the exact difference between then in such a case! both are not the same (yes) but both are strong in their own means.....by means Dont miss with human smoke cause he got some awsm stuff lol

Ive got a new cyrax vid coming too, lots of high damage combos and new ideas. I did a couple of human cyrax combos with the teleport similar to this combo in your vid. I like how you used the invisible glitch. I to was going to use that in mine. instead ill probably just show hows its done. look foward to your vid :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Any advice on fighting with him? I do well with combos, but my Cyrax fight strategy still needs a lot of work.
Im still in the lab with him man. i have alot of ideas but i havent really fought anyone outside of online and online lag is terrible :( its hard to get out combos and get any sort of flow going. Maybe you could teach me :p

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
haha Hey Tony! man...trust me i have the same issue of not being able to attend Tournaments and play with my friends on regular basis! i understand ur like stuck there with this Lag horrid connection, all i can tell u is lets cross our fingers and hope they patch this lag issue lol

as for the Cyrax vid, tell you wut, i will actually not post anything until you do man. Your vid was a good influence on my Cyrax out of the box thinking and ideas to be honest, so go ahead and release your vid as well as introduce the invisibility Glitch to all the players who doesnt no bout it ^_^ ( by means, i wont say how it's done at all! let people itch trying to figure out how until they see it in your video lol)

will be waiting for your upcoming cool vid. Currently i will be working on Specific Difference between Human cyrax and cyborg, i guess a general tutorial wont be a bad idea at all .so far non did anything involving Human Cyrax ya know...... also if you would like to chip in with me, i can actually show u the stuff i recorded on Private and we can take our time and try to make a big very detailed Human Cyrax Tutorial.

hit me up if your interested in such an idea. OH! also, good luck on your vid man...will be waiting for it. take care man

TONY-T

Mad scientist
haha Hey Tony! man...trust me i have the same issue of not being able to attend Tournaments and play with my friends on regular basis! i understand ur like stuck there with this Lag horrid connection, all i can tell u is lets cross our fingers and hope they patch this lag issue lol

as for the Cyrax vid, tell you wut, i will actually not post anything until you do man. Your vid was a good influence on my Cyrax out of the box thinking and ideas to be honest, so go ahead and release your vid as well as introduce the invisibility Glitch to all the players who doesnt no bout it ^_^ ( by means, i wont say how it's done at all! let people itch trying to figure out how until they see it in your video lol)

will be waiting for your upcoming cool vid. Currently i will be working on Specific Difference between Human cyrax and cyborg, i guess a general tutorial wont be a bad idea at all .so far non did anything involving Human Cyrax ya know...... also if you would like to chip in with me, i can actually show u the stuff i recorded on Private and we can take our time and try to make a big very detailed Human Cyrax Tutorial.

hit me up if your interested in such an idea. OH! also, good luck on your vid man...will be waiting for it. take care man
Its almost done man! hopefully up this weekend! :)

Special Thanks to H3BREW NATNL and scobai83

I made up the second combo, but I never would have if H3BREW didn't provide the first one. So, credit must go to one of the few Cyrax masters.

Scobai83 suggested that I put in the dash inputs. Thanks again. Any suggestions always welcome. Details below:

1 = x / []
2 = y / triangle
3 = a / x
4 = b / circle

~ = pause
, = done in sequence (no pause)
+ = together (performed at the same time)

j1,2,1,ff4+RT ~ ff4+RT ~ ff4 ~ d2 ~ bb4+RT ~ b2 ~ 1,2,1,bf1

j1,2,1,ff4+RT ~ ff4+RT ~ ff4 ~ d2 ~ b2 ~ 1,2,1,ff+RT ~ 3,3,bb3 ~ j3,d2