What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Has anyone found any high bomb combos in the corner that you can end in 1112 knockdown? I have a 7 bomb corner combo but it seems like they are falling too fast for it to connect so I have to end with a 4, bomb which in the corner is obviously not ideal.

Unless you are all the way in the the corner looks like will have to stick to 4 bomb combos to get the 1112 at the end.

AlhiM

Noob
look at the combo-starter and then combo-ender. its two nets in one combo. usually it is not possible

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Has anyone found any high bomb combos in the corner that you can end in 1112 knockdown? I have a 7 bomb corner combo but it seems like they are falling too fast for it to connect so I have to end with a 4, bomb which in the corner is obviously not ideal.

Unless you are all the way in the the corner looks like will have to stick to 4 bomb combos to get the 1112 at the end.
I have a 32% meterless corner combo ending with 1112.

I'm still trying to find something better.

It looks like ending with 212 might also be good for setting up a close bomb in the corner. Can someone else confirm?

John the Savage

look at the combo-starter and then combo-ender. its two nets in one combo. usually it is not possible
That's second net isn't linked as part of the combo though. It doesn't add a hit to the combo and the damage on the screen is going away.

John the Savage

I have a 32% meterless corner combo ending with 1112.

I'm still trying to find something better.

It looks like ending with 212 might also be good for setting up a close bomb in the corner. Can someone else confirm?
Yeah I've got a 4 bomb corner combo in 1112 I've been using. I was able to get a 7 bomb corner combo but i don't think 1112 can connect after it.

John the Savage

45% 1-bar midscreen from F43-(ex)AA grab.

Considering that F43-AA grab only comes out on hit (built in option select), this is reaaaally fucking good.
The cool thing about this you can also do the exact same combo but starting with b3u4 instead. It also has the same OS and starts as a low.

Just another option.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I guess the good thing about the B3U4 version is that, on block, you definitely have enough time to input teleport instead and make yourself safer.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I guess the good thing about the B3U4 version is that, on block, you definitely have enough time to input teleport instead and make yourself safer.
well if they block crouching the u4 will whiff over there head and you wont be able to cancel into tele.
both os's are a bit dirty alright but seeing as way to full combo punish both at least its not like vanilla jaxs b2 bad but still rather if it wasnt there but prop a reason why it is

34% meterless. You can DB4 hop over them and go to the 41% midscreen BnB instead lol. I can't find anything in the corner over 34% yet. This might be my last combo post for a few days.
my corner combo was shorter but ended in 4, 1112 for 30%. you should be able to get over 30% if you try that or forgo the 4 and just go right into run up 1112 for the knockdown

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Updating OP later with more resets that i saw given by @Asodimazze so thanks to him for the guaranteed reset, and updating some more combos suggested from you guys! :)

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Starter x bf1 df2 f43 df2 f43(low as possible) df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp b2 4 x db4
thank you! this looks like this will be so hard to do lol

edit: how much does the combo do? cause i think ima just take out the b2 to make it more consistent online. without the b2 im still getting 40 meterless

Ayyjayyy

DevilApes
thank you! this looks like this will be so hard to do lol

edit: how much does the combo do? cause i think ima just take out the b2 to make it more consistent online. without the b2 im still getting 40 meterless
its 1% more I think, but you need to walk back in order to hit b2. Then it becomes easy

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
Starter x bf1 df2 f43 df2 f43(low as possible) df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp b2 4 x db4
Is that optimal? This is what I do. Starter~bf1, df2, f43, df2, f43 (as low as possible) df2, 114~dd2, d2, db2, njp, dd3, 21~db2, 4~db1, tech roll, throw which does 41% if the starter is 111. Or you can go for d1~db4 at the end So they can't tech the last throw. How much does yours do of off the 111 string?

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Is that optimal? This is what I do. Starter~bf1, df2, f43, df2, f43 (as low as possible) df2, 114~dd2, d2, db2, njp, dd3, 21~db2, 4~db1, tech roll, throw which does 41% if the starter is 111. Or you can go for d1~db4 at the end So they can't tech the last throw. How much does yours do of off the 111 string?
40 off of 111 starter.

John the Savage

I've been doing

Starter x bf1 df2 f43 df2 f43(low as possible) df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp dd3 21 b2 4 dd3

40% as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.