What's new

Cyrax Combo Predictions...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, for those of you who played Cyrax in UMK3(I'm a huge Cyrax user) I'm really looking forward to seeing his old moves come back...unless he's totally human then he may play totally different.

But if he's like anything like he was in MK3/UMK3 I'll be looking forward to using him with bomb, net set up combos. I can live honestly without that air throw(unless it's like block in the air) instead of a ridiculous command air throw. That's just my opinion on that. I'm all for keeping his teleport but perhaps increase the speed of it.

I was thinking maybe his EX moves can be multiple bombs like 2 at once or maybe 3, I bet it'll be something like this if he has his bombs back so that could make for some nice, juggle chances.

We'll have to wait and see/learn more first to judge really but let's say he's anything like his UMK3 form, he'll be pretty fun to use I bet.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If bombs are unblockable and EX version sends out 2 bombs...Cyrax is gonna have gay zoning abilities and dumb combo potential the minute he gets meter lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
his saw move from mkda would be a lot better in a 2d plane. also dont bring back that dumb teleport move.
As long as it's safe and tough to counter like it was in MKA lol. I agree, on a 2D plane you won't be able to sidestep it.

I just want the net back, he NEEDS it to be remotely good. The bombs should definitely be/remain unblockable THTB as it is in every game but let's face it, in MKA it was garbage lol and soooo slow compared to UMK3, better set ups etc.

lol I hear ya on the Extended moves perhaps tossing out a few lol that would be annoying I guess unless maybe he's fighting someone with a good teleport lol