What's new

Cyrax 18" Statue by Syco Collectibles

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Syco Collectibles returns with yet another amazing statue! This time it's the master of resets himself, Cyrax. This statue is amazing. It truly shows the Lin Keui warrior at his best, and it is now up for PRE-ORDER! Check it out. This is by far my favorite statue Syco has put out yet.

This statue stands at 18" tall and comes with an additional set of arms and alternate chest-plate for throwing out those bombs! Here is the full write-up by Syco Collectibles:
"A Motswana warrior of honor, Cyrax found his humanity stolen from him by the tyranny of his own clan, the Lin Kuei! This impressive 18" Premium Format Statue immortalizes the LK-4D4 Cyborg-assassin as he prepares to blast you away. Cyrax will come complete with an additional set of arms creating an alternate pose, removable chest plates that will remain attached to his body by the use of special magnets, and will be decorated with an assortment of LED's that will help bring his character to life. We anticipate the release date for this statue will be around Jan/Feb 2013. Prepare yourself: All safeties have been disabled!"

Pre-order here:
http://sycocollectibles.com/content/cyrax-premium-format-statue
Edited by STORMS*

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
I didn't know Cyrax's a flasher like that in the second picture!

Anyway, looks cool.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Just bought the sindel one. Better pre order this ASAP if you want it. I tried getting the kitana one as well but its sold out :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
TONY-T DanCock - Yeah, Syco MK statues have been known to sell out pretty quick, and the price on this statue is pretty high, but you have to realize, this is nearly 2 foot tall and a lot of work goes into these, hence why they only make 100-250 usually in the 18 inch statues.

Dan, if you still want that Kitana, you can grab her on Ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-Kitana-10-Statue-New-/271032636926?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1acdd5fe

If you want to wait and get the Kitana that Pop Culture Shock is releasing, it looks like this...