What's new

Tech Cyborgs instant air fireball and instant air fireball combo

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
How the hell do you do this!?? I can IAGB kind of with kabal decently, but the inputs for cyborgs make it tough for me. Any advice you can give me? .. and the rest of the kommunity

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
I use controller so I don't know if you would do it like I could cause my fingers move in a weird motion. I do U~B~F+1. I slide input everything.

I've been playing around with this on a hitbox. Using right thumb for jump and then doing the NB input as fast as possible makes this really consistent and strong. I think it's funny that people are complaining about deathstroke's zoning, because if you can string together perfect IANBs it's a full screen blockstun infinite. I tested this out by setting the dummy to crouch and block all, then sending out rockets to force him to stand. I can make him block 2-3 NBs before crouching again, and theoretically you could do it forever, but my timing isn't good enough yet to keep it going. Also if you do it on the first frame possible it'll hit a crouching joker, I kid you not.

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
It's easy, it's just the rhythm of when to jump. I would make a video of how I do it but I would want to show the onscreen game play too. :-\

Niloc

Noob
It's whatever is more comfortable for you. Just keep practicing and see which style fits you the best.
I didn't mean for overall, I met for doing cyborg iafb specifically, one input control setting will be easier than the other.