What's new

Cyborg Gear Discussion

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I recently unlocked the Shield upgrade. Uses both ability slots and grants armor and replaces trait, I was expecting something like Tremor's Flex, or maybe Banes venom... which I guess it is, but it grants one hit of armor and has trait cooldown... I'm wondering what people think of this ability. Honestly feels a little like it just does what regular trait does except les, his trait already kinda stops people from pressing buttons on you. I guess armor would stop them from doing that a little longer?

I didn't play Crystalline so maybe its better than I'm thinking. What are peoples opinions on it? Setting up trait and going into block string cancelled into a TA that they couldn't really contest then continueing pressure off it might be sick. Anyone else unlocked it?

Also, how are any other abilities you guys may have unlocked?

I have yet to see his shield trait, could you upload a video of it? Does it last until you're hit or it eventually runs out?

I recently unlocked his air straight grapple.

I wish it was part of his normal kit.

Videos of his ground teleport and INJ1 heal trait

God Confirm

Armor lasts either until he gets hit once or until the time runs out, which is about 5 secs iirc. It has similar start up time as regular trait. I'll try get a video up later.

Air straight grapple looks excellent for trying to rush down. Shame that it wasnt given to him. Maybe its a good thing for me because I'd probably overuse the shit out of it and forget to play my own game.

Boom Tube looks excellent and I believe it unlocks combo potential meterlessly off some stuff too.

Heal looks wack as fuck. Again. Lol.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Armor lasts either until he gets hit once or until the time runs out, which is about 5 secs iirc. It has similar start up time as regular trait. I'll try get a video up later.

Air straight grapple looks excellent for trying to rush down. Shame that it wasnt given to him. Maybe its a good thing for me because I'd probably overuse the shit out of it and forget to play my own game.

Boom Tube looks excellent and I believe it unlocks combo potential meterlessly off some stuff too.

Heal looks wack as fuck. Again. Lol.
Just theorizing here: with armor, you can take the (last) hit of a string or special and "whiff" punish.

God Confirm

Just theorizing here: with armor, you can take the (last) hit of a string or special and "whiff" punish.
thats cool thinking for sure, i guess off a set-up it stays your turn until its gone

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Cyborg:

* Air Cyber Charge - Adds air dash. Meter burn for air backdash.

* Repair Circuit (level 10) - Cyborg releases nanobots to heal damage while active

* Boom Tube (level 20) - Cyborg utilizes boom tube technology to teleport towards or away from his opponent. Replaces Back Grapple and Forward Grapple.

* Body Shield - Nanobots form a barrier of protection, shielding Cyborg in armor. replaces Nano Drone, requires both ability slots

* Air Hyper Jump - Cyborg gains an additional jump while airborne.

* Air Grapple - Cyborg can forward or back grapple while airborne.

God Confirm

Cyborg:

* Air Cyber Charge - Adds air dash. Meter burn for air backdash.

* Repair Circuit (level 10) - Cyborg releases nanobots to heal damage while active

* Boom Tube (level 20) - Cyborg utilizes boom tube technology to teleport towards or away from his opponent. Replaces Back Grapple and Forward Grapple.

* Body Shield - Nanobots form a barrier of protection, shielding Cyborg in armor. replaces Nano Drone, requires both ability slots

* Air Hyper Jump - Cyborg gains an additional jump while airborne.

* Air Grapple - Cyborg can forward or back grapple while airborne.
thanks Storm

looks like the only interesting stuff is Body Shield and Boom Tube, with air grapple/dash being cool as well but not really discussion worthy.

That's cool, I want to see if I can break Body Shield

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Here are his discovered (so far) gear sets...

Technomorph Arsenal (5 piece set)

Technomorph Visor (Head) 2/5: Anti-Magic: Receive 25.00% reduced damage from Magic Users. (Multiverse Only)

Technomorph Deflectors (Arms) 4/5: Artificial Intelligence: 25.00% increase to Profile & Character XP gain.

Technomorph Core (Torso) 5/5: Overpowered Cannons: Cyborg's projectiles are increased in size by 250.00%.

Technomorph Leg Plates (Legs)

Technomorph Ordance (Blaster)

The Grid (4 piece set)

Cyberverse Decoder (Head) 2/4: Bonus Defense: Gain an additional 100 Defense.

Cyberverse Downloader (Arms) 4/4: Bombs Away: If hit with a "10 hit" or higher combo, there is a 10.00% chance that a bomb will be released that explodes after a short delay.
Cyberverse Uploader (Torso)

Cyberverse Receiver (Legs)

Mother Box Infusion (3 piece set)

Source-Infused Grips (Arms) 2/3: Bonus Health: Gain an additional 200 Health.

Source-Infused (Torso) 3/3: Drones created by Power of the Mother Box explode for increased damage and a bigger reaction.

Source-Infused Howitzer (Blaster)

S.T.A.R. Labs Experimental (2 piece set)

Silas Stone's Experimental Core (Torso) 2/2: Intransigence: While on the 2nd Health Bar and under 15.00% health, for each 1.00% under, Cyborg gains 1.00% increased damage.
Elimore Stone's Experimental Boosters (Legs)

What up bushgold here by far most known xbox borg i have every ability even the new double fireballs the Sheild is ok for rushdown u can cancel it just like ya nb so u can apply good pressure vs allot of the cast if u armour ya a u actually get 2 hit of armour but i still perfer my drones

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
What up bushgold here by far most known xbox borg i have every ability even the new double fireballs the Sheild is ok for rushdown u can cancel it just like ya nb so u can apply good pressure vs allot of the cast if u armour ya a u actually get 2 hit of armour but i still perfer my drones
how do you get all that gear so fast

Showing em how we do it in motown. I only use borg so my chances were hi and have almost 4k wins and i do all ability multiverses

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
You can't bounce cancel or special cancel late during repair circuit like you could in injustice 1. But dam... That straight grapple is so fun