What's new

Tech Cyborg corner Vortex

Just to clarify: every character in the game can do an instant air normal, the thing is, most of them whiff on ducking characters, there are instant air jump normals that will hit ducking opponents like MMH's j1.

However, in the case your instant jump normal whiffs on ducking characters, you can jail them standing with a move that is plus enough and is blocked standing (you will want an overhead for this, like an F3, i believe J3 is universally an overhead that is plus enough for this) and then go for a 50/50, so characters with no overheads like cyborg this is very useful. Also, keep in mind instant jump normals are ALWAYS negative, and punishable most of the time.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
How many advantage frames does cyborg have when he hits his jumping 1?
Im just curious because i wondering how universal this is

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
How many advantage frames does cyborg have when he hits his jumping 1?
Im just curious because i wondering how universal this is
It is jump 2. Plus 20 something. Other characters can do this as well such as GL, who also has a rarely known corner vortex involving j2 and b1. Problem is that this vortex is unsafe if they guess the over head correctly

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
It is jump 2. Plus 20 something. Other characters can do this as well such as GL, who also has a rarely known corner vortex involving j2 and b1. Problem is that this vortex is unsafe if they guess the over head correctly
It sure seems like everyone has a vortex off jump 2. I wish DD's jump 2 was good