What's new

Cyborg Combo Thread

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Whats yalls d2 combo? I do d2-3 power fist. But i feel like i should be doing more
Oh now come to think of it I was talking about a set up off of d2 the most dmg you'll get with it is in the corner but most likely you are d2ing them because you want them off of you you could probably d2 into standing 3 or b123 into grapple away into a diagonal nb.
Late af

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Whats yalls d2 combo? I do d2-3 power fist. But i feel like i should be doing more
Oh now come to think of it I was talking about a set up off of d2 the most dmg you'll get with it is in the corner but most likely you are d2ing them because you want them off of you you could probably d2 into standing 3 or b123 into grapple away into a diagonal nb.
Late af

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Late af

Hey guys, idk if anyone has ever talked about how to stop wakeup backdashes after doing his basic setup from:

12b2 xx MBPF x F2 xx TA

I was in the lab and found that if you dash d1xxdb3 you will beat all backdashes including catwomans and they get launched for a b3 combo.

I find that most people backdash and block TA to avoid cyborgs pressure/jumpin. This will counter them. You can also dash up s3 xx db3 for more damage on SOME characters.

Unfortunately, I cant find anything to counter TechRoll Backdash :( even if you do a Far TA setup they can still block in time and Cyborg is wayyyy too far to do anything but double dash up to attempt pressure from them blocking the TA .

Correction: After doing Far TA from this set up in anticipation of a techroll backdash, you can dash up once then do b123 and pressure from there as the TA will provide up the necessary plus frames. Not a combo but it's something.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Hey guys, idk if anyone has ever talked about how to stop wakeup backdashes after doing his basic setup from:

12b2 xx MBPF x F2 xx TA

I was in the lab and found that if you dash d1xxdb3 you will beat all backdashes including catwomans and they get launched for a b3 combo.

I find that most people backdash and block TA to avoid cyborgs pressure/jumpin. This will counter them. You can also dash up s3 xx db3 for more damage on SOME characters.

Unfortunately, I cant find anything to counter TechRoll Backdash :( even if you do a Far TA setup they can still block in time and Cyborg is wayyyy too far to do anything but double dash up to attempt pressure from them blocking the TA .

Correction: After doing Far TA from this set up in anticipation of a techroll backdash, you can dash up once then do b123 and pressure from there as the TA will provide up the necessary plus frames. Not a combo but it's something.
Yea I was gonna say you can just either cancel TA and dash into b123 but you're gonna have to use meter to get over 300dmg for punishing the backdash

Kekoa

Noob

12b2 xx MBPF x F2 xx TA

Cyborg has lots of options off a techroll backdash. If you read that your opponent will do a techroll backdash you can cancel TA and:

B3 (as far as I know catches everyone except Catwoman and Cheetah)
For characters with a slower backdash (Hellboy for example) you can get a F3
Straight into techno tackle
Straight into PF or MBPF
Straight into cybernetic sweep
B12~PF or MB PF

Against Catwoman, you can cancel TA into MBPF, PF for about 300 damage. You can also cancel TA, dash forward again and MBPF, and this will allow you to combo off of it with F2, or if you're close to the corner with 11 into grapple setup/TA setup.

B3 seems to be the best go to option for most characters as you can easily get 300+ meterless or upwards of 450+ with one bar if they end up in the corner.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 58466

@iAteUrLife

Anti tech roll:

Try ending in f2 sonic disruptor for a hard knockdown. Then do far TA, into grapple. If they wake up with some shit like from the deep, grapple armor will eat it, and they get hit.

From there you can j2 b3

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

I hate zoners like cyborg so... I been holding this combo 5 months straight:p. I actually made a 525 one bar but... I can't remember it anymore because IDGAF about Cyborg.. Anyway there's the combo.:DOGE

Last edited: