What's new

Cyborg Combo Thread

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
Awesome man thank you as I said in another thread I'm on vacation I'll be home today, the jailed low is sick gonna lab all of those..... Because after b12 on block trait is unsafe this lets you keep going!!

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral

Not my best work but I had to stay up late to do it.
So from my understanding and mu knowledge I would suggest after hkd to mix between
Starters ( 11, B1, held b2) but overall I think if you are going for mix the safest and most optimal is b1 into db3 because it's mid and has long active fs and also does more damage than 11 which starts as a high.

Post your findings this is what I came up with I will lab it more late at night I don't work tmmr.

Also in MKX I used cutthroat as my 2nd main, use db3 at max range similar to cutthroat's db1. Using it up close can result in getting punished ( I think)

I played a few sets it's best for mix and at max range and wakeup but keep in mind it is a low. So don't always wakeup with it cause they can just block it. It does have some invincibility.

Last edited:

Not my best work but I had to stay up late to do it.
So from my understanding and mu knowledge I would suggest after hkd to mix between
Starters ( 11, B1, held b2) but overall I think if you are going for mix the safest and most optimal is b1 into db3 because it's mid and has long active fs and also does more damage than 11 which starts as a high.

Post your findings this is what I came up with I will lab it more late at night I don't work tmmr.

Also in MKX I used cutthroat as my 2nd main, use db3 at max range similar to cutthroat's db1. Using it up close can result in getting punished ( I think)

I played a few sets it's best for mix and at max range and wakeup but keep in mind it is a low. So don't always wakeup with it cause they can just block it. It does have some invincibility.
They can tech roll the d2 right ?