What's new

Tech - Cybernetic Cybernetic Kano Pseudo Vortex(Includes guaranteed Block Strings)

Is Tom Brady your savior?

• Yez

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Hell Yez

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Ever since I saw this I've been trying to apply it in Cutt. It's good for when you're throwing out close pokes since it's +2 on block, but on hit you can insta RC into a 50/50 and the have to guess. More options is always good.
I def want to see what you come up with. If i liked cutthroat even a lil. (besides the blue cyberheart) this woulda been the first variation i would make this work for.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You and Fly keep making me want to revist Cutthroat...
Do it! Lol. Hopefully we can get that EX Buff fixed but Cutt is legit man. Very fast paced and overwhelming. I'd recommend it. The only time you really feel rough is when you're out of meter, but if you have 1 bar or more you're a walking juggernaut out there. He flys under the radar because he isn't as "braindead" as some characters, same reason Cyber flys under too, but he's both good and fun to play.

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
The only gimmick is trying to loop it. Then its not worth it. Like i put above ending in the s2 then another s2 is plus 2(lol) they have to hold those plus frames. After that do whats best in that situatuon.
Oops I did not read that part lol but that's dirty lol. I like it. Ima try it. Thanks for the tech dizzle

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
eeeeh. he barely has damage mid screen. maybe when you know you overwhelm the opponent already. - cyber
will try it when I get the chance on other variations. thanks.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
This is def something good. Thanks for posting @bdizzle2700
Like you mentioned, getting the Throw damage in there counts. Who cares if you only see the 13% or whatever beforehand. And does the opponent want to eat bigger damage after standing 2? Free throw until they do.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I usually just end grounded cyber combos with 112xknife , leaves you plus enough to continue pressure or throw, and still with almost full damage.
I've tried this out recently. Worked pretty good. I called it a much better version of his 1+3 restand, heh. The opponent is much closer.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I usually just end grounded cyber combos with 112xknife , leaves you plus enough to continue pressure or throw, and still with almost full damage.
+11 gives you the damage just not the frames to gaurntee anything. They can back dash or armor unless im guessing you use b1 or a poke. At least with this you can go for a b2(if you wanted and they have to hold it.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
I dont think it's good for cybernetic (probably already been said). He needs to maximize the damage in cybernetics. Good stuff either way though.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
i don't see how this is actually "tech" unless literally nobody touched this variation at all... I mean it's literally just get frame advantage low/throw as a mixup and using ex-knives to break armor.

Can you at least get enough frame advantage to do a proper jump in at all in this variation or is it literally just keeping doing ghetto block strings over and over.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
i don't see how this is actually "tech" unless literally nobody touched this variation at all... I mean it's literally just get frame advantage low/throw as a mixup and using ex-knives to break armor.

Can you at least get enough frame advantage to do a proper jump in at all in this variation or is it literally just keeping doing ghetto block strings over and over.
At plus 29? Yeah free jump in.into a jail string with a more ghetto block strings. That are safe and plus. Thinking too small. When scorp does it no one bats an eye. When i do it with kano im the crazy one. When its safe and plus.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I dont think it's good for cybernetic (probably already been said). He needs to maximize the damage in cybernetics. Good stuff either way though.
Yeah he does need the damage. I agree. Dont throw this out every game. Just once in a while. The only downside is damage. Its safe. Low risk. Can end you in plus frames or in another combo. Its literally low risk low reward. Just something to keep in mind.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
The fact that it can put the opponent in a guessing game makes it good, imo. Ppl familiar with fighting Cybernetic aren't used to guessing or being put in these quick decision moments- they're used to blocking low. Blocking. Making a throw pretty free. I say that makes this a solid tool to add to the arsenal. Meterless wise, when the Throw is probably 90% guaranteed, you do add 2-3% more. Say after 1-2 meterless Cyber combos you throw this strategy in to mess with the opponent's head.
If they have meter and you're worried about armor, just do your normal bnb.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
So i been using 112×db1 112×ex kano ball cancel 112df2 (knife toss) for 32 percent standing reset. Knife toss is plus 11 on hit so you have options for a run up grab a b1 string to catch them if they try to crouch the grab or if they try to backdash you can forward 4 i been catching back dashers with this or if they try to armor you can just block the armor for a full combo just more mind games. I think its better to always end in this restand for me personally because cyber kano lacks offense and damage this opens up his game. It's almost the same idea as shinnoks bnb restand i think his is for 30 percent restand, and he doesnt have anything guaranteed after his restand but the mind games are still there, so we almost have the same bnb restand as shinkok that does 2 percent more. So my question is why arent people using this more because it doesn't seem like going for max damage in cyber that does what like 35 percent midscreen is worth it, when i can do 32 percent into a restand for almost a guaranteed free run up through 32 plus 12 would be 44 percent thats almost half a life bar thats really good for cyber kano in my opinion. Any thoughts bdizzle????????

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
So i been using 112×db1 112×ex kano ball cancel 112df2 (knife toss) for 32 percent standing reset. Knife toss is plus 11 on hit so you have options for a run up grab a b1 string to catch them if they try to crouch the grab or if they try to backdash you can forward 4 i been catching back dashers with this or if they try to armor you can just block the armor for a full combo just more mind games. I think its better to always end in this restand for me personally because cyber kano lacks offense and damage this opens up his game. It's almost the same idea as shinnoks bnb restand i think his is for 30 percent restand, and he doesnt have anything guaranteed after his restand but the mind games are still there, so we almost have the same bnb restand as shinkok that does 2 percent more. So my question is why arent people using this more because it doesn't seem like going for max damage in cyber that does what like 35 percent midscreen is worth it, when i can do 32 percent into a restand for almost a guaranteed free run up through 32 plus 12 would be 44 percent thats almost half a life bar thats really good for cyber kano in my opinion. Any thoughts bdizzle????????
I dont think its bad. For the the damage potential its ok. Something to use every couple matches to keep ppl on their toes. Others have 50-50 restands (like shinnok) that make it much more scary if you guess or block wrong. Its not horrible damage but its medium risk medium reward.