What's new

Question - Cybernetic Cybernetic B231+3 Ender Options

Clampa_

Learn from this.
So I've been playing a bit with cyber Kano and hes really growing on me; however, I was wondering if anyone knew why you would use his B231+3 string to end combos, its seems that it better for cyber to just end with a Kano ball cancelled string for more damage and it puts them far away to allow for some knife throwing. With that being said does anyone use this ender for more pressure? Because it seems to me its just puts both player at neutral.

ando1184

Noob
My bnb is 112, db1, b232+4 MB, dash, njp, b1, b1, b131+3. This does 35 dmg. If I were to ball instead, it still does 35 dmg. Ending with the restand is good for mixups and eliminates the threat of a MB wakeup. You can run cancel at the opponent for pressure or zone, it's a good option midscreen and great option in the corner since you will be directly on them. In the corner you are left at b3/b1/throw range and with kano's footsies, you have the tools to open up the opponent.

The in game frame data for this move is wrong. It says it puts you at neutral but you're actually at like +13. If you use it in the corner you're right next to the opponent and can check them with 112 which they can't do anything about other than block. When you get people to respect that option, you throw them. It's not the most amazing mixup in the world but I do think it's better than what you get off other combo enders with this variation.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Ending with the restand is good for mixups and eliminates the threat of a MB wakeup. You can run cancel at the opponent for pressure or zone, it's a good option midscreen and great option in the corner since you will be directly on them. In the corner you are left at b3/b1/throw range and with kano's footsies, you have the tools to open up the opponent.
This.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
yeah, what MK peanuts said. its not neutral, you can check with 112 on the corner. eliminates having to deal with wakeups on the corner and keeps your offense going. end with ball if you want to reverse wakeup and build meter(corner).