What's new

CYBER MATCH VIDEOS

galindo

Noob
...psh my CSZ is better. Everyday he is leveling up, downloading new tech...ahahaha.
haha, yours maybe be fancier, but it dont matter unless you can bring it the the tournaments!

i was a bit rusty with czs but i kept it simple overall and he has the tools to win, im uploading part of "winnerfirs nals" of the little casual tournament we had after egp, i lost this set but eventually took it back.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
haha, yours maybe be fancier, but it dont matter unless you can bring it the the tournaments!

i was a bit rusty with czs but i kept it simple overall and he has the tools to win, im uploading part of "winnerfirs nals" of the little casual tournament we had after egp, i lost this set but eventually took it back.
That is true...

But hey, I'd say that I'm giving CSZ some good rep. I mean, you can't really blame my losses on the character. If I lose its because I suck ahaha.

We need to get some CSZ mirrors in yo. I surprisingly don't have much experience in that match-up haha

galindo

Noob
That is true...

But hey, I'd say that I'm giving CSZ some good rep. I mean, you can't really blame my losses on the character. If I lose its because I suck ahaha.

We need to get some CSZ mirrors in yo. I surprisingly don't have much experience in that match-up haha
cool, hopefully not just online though -_-
if i lose online i get a bit frustrated haha.

i will play either though.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
cool, hopefully not just online though -_-
if i lose online i get a bit frustrated haha.

i will play either though.
Losing online makes me really REALLY REALLY salty. Which is scary, since I'm not even an angry person. (well anymore)

I would go to all the offline stuff but it depends on 2 things.
1. college schedule
2. getting a ride