What's new

CYBER MATCH VIDEOS

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
This first post will stay updated, feel free to reply with videos or links as i will add them on ENJOY:cheers:

UsedForGlue Matches
v.s. Ketchup
v.s. AFOxyGrandpa
v.s. aFoxyGrandpa Semi-Finals
v.s. SIM
PigOfTheHut Matches
v.s. LordOfTheFly
v.s. BeerGuyED
Galindo v.s. AcidHand
REO v.s. Tom Brady
GuamoKun v.s. WonderChef at 6:50 to 11:20

LINKS

http://www.justin.tv/temjinalpha/b/291973484 AT 47:00
http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/293499376 AT 1:47:00
http://www.twitch.tv/afterdarkgaming/b/299368964 AT 4:20 Guamo Kun

Sid is a scrub

i heard you like mudkipz
Great Post hahaha This shows Cyber Sub can be used in Tournys and still do good since he has the tools to deal with alot of situations. :headbang:

B W1zZ

Noob
Excellent videos, I particularly like the way Galindo uses the F221 string along with D3 poke divekick pressure...doesn't seem like cyber sub players use F221 much in these videos besides Galindo.

Watching these helped since I'm currently working on my CSZ.

galindo

Noob
I think I missused. The f221, or atleast too much, but after that match, I started it using it in the beginning of the combo, if they block it you can drop a bomb.

And if it hits it leaves them stunned for a long time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Excellent videos, I particularly like the way Galindo uses the F221 string along with D3 poke divekick pressure...doesn't seem like cyber sub players use F221 much in these videos besides Galindo.

Galindo has a great CSZ for the record

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I think I missused. The f221, or atleast too much, but after that match, I started it using it in the beginning of the combo, if they block it you can drop a bomb.

And if it hits it leaves them stunned for a long time.
If you misuse it then that means that I abuse, misuse, and downright exploit it. ...with mixed results.

Altaire

Noob

F2 2 1 is useless. I see what he was going for, but jump in punch U4 (xTac's 50/50 reset) does the same thing better. The issue with F2 2 1 is that your opponent can jump out of everything you do, every time. It has some amount of potential in the corner, but even then, it doesn't jail properly. On hit, you just barely have enough advantage to check them with a 1, which a smart opponent will just block every time once he knows that you don't have any better options. You can catch them with a 2 or a 3 afterward, but it'll hit them as they're jumping out, so you can't rack up any big damage with it. The most you can off a successful reset is 52%, I believe, with a jump in punch. Consider that he can get 47% with a standard corner combo, this just isn't worth it. There's no real mixup situation that F2 2 1 creates: F2 2 1 bomb is punishable, both on block and on hit. From midscreen, there's actually no followup that your opponent can't jump out of, with the possible exception of a perfectly timed dash 1. Even then, there's just no reason to use it. You'd be better off using xTac's reset, namely 2 1 freeze (or any combo into freeze), JIP U4 teleport. You can get a 50/50 going with 3 3 or throw, even though the throw has to be slightly delayed, and I believe the reset itself does 28%. If you reset into a 40% combo, you're getting a huge reward for the risk of resetting it, and for the most part, the reset is safe. 3 3 is safe on block if you hit confirm it, though the throw IS punishable on whiff. The tradeoff there is that if they try to jump the throw, they're eating a far more damaging reset off the 3 3 EX freeze (or even the 3 3 2), so trying to go with the safer option is STILL going to hurt them. This reset also works just as well in the corner.

Like, no offense to Galindo because his play was pretty strong, but this is the kind of shit that only works because people don't have enough matchup experience against Cyber Sub yet.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
just so everyone knows the other video thread, level up videos, is for combos and stragetys and shit
seems like that one has gone unoticed

i've put pigs guide
glue's bnb and bombtrap
combo videos
and more

i will update it everytime i find another level up video
and of course i will keep this one up to date as well with any new videos i find

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
new usedforglue updated
new pigofthehut coming soon
I updated my guide slightly last night, took away some stuff that overtime i stopped using or really never used that much.

Added:

Freezing Pain string as a way to finish your combo after your opponent gets hit by the last string of your Nano Smash, as on reaction you might react late to it, this string has a big hit box and works perfectly for this scenario.

221 Bomb set up. Option to anti air parry, or dive kick into bomb if a poke if predicted. 36% for U2, U4 Slide if the dive kick connects.

AA Uppercut into Slide for 20% - gives you a non tech roll also, obviously.

Air to Air, B22 into short bomb, allows for a safe short dive kick.

Rolling clone - added ideas for using the short bomb as a spacer and treated like a little rolling clone. Added footage in where I use this against Cage at high level.

Let people know about using his Short Dive kick to make up for his bad pokes, instead of poking to counter poke, use the short dive kick.

Added footage of vs matches against FOxy and Mustard.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
[MENTION=5151]Altaire[/MENTION] yo i took off the usedforglue v.s. ketchup u added, it was already in usedforglue matches
but thats wasup, i like how u did take the time to update either way
awsome

GuamoKun

Battle & Brew 10/13 Mortal Kombat Pig of the Hut vs BEENEEWEENEES

Battle & Brew 10/13 Mortal Kombat Winners Finals Pig of the Hut vs Clint the Beast

Battle & Brew 10/13 Mortal Kombat Losers Finals Lord of the Fly vs Pig of the Hut

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Loved your style, Guamo Kun. Any chance you record some casuals or theres any other vids of your CSZ around?

galindo

Noob
:flamethrower:
Loved your style, Guamo Kun. Any chance you record some casuals or theres any other vids of your CSZ around?
hopefully somebody can record me kicking his cyberzub ass tomorrow. gah i wanna play some real offline matches.

galindo

Noob
I might pick up czs again.

After the egp tournament,
We went to kbe_bryant house and we had alittle casual tournament
Won most of my matches with czs.

I also won the casual tournament beating out krayzie and wnder chef.

I recorded the matches but my phon "ran out of memory". So it doesn't realy show too much of my victories.
Will upload later

GuamoKun

I might pick up czs again.

After the egp tournament,
We went to kbe_bryant house and we had alittle casual tournament
Won most of my matches with czs.

I also won the casual tournament beating out krayzie and wnder chef.

I recorded the matches but my phon "ran out of memory". So it doesn't realy show too much of my victories.
Will upload later
...psh my CSZ is better. Everyday he is leveling up, downloading new tech...ahahaha.