What's new

Current rankings for SCALPS

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
a sign of growth
Balanced game
Overall Community Skill
No one is top forever
No is top 8 forever
No one is safe ever
the INJ community is like game of throne in a way. forever king was the king of the north, rob stark and i was tywin lanister, and fran was lord bolton hehe

ive been saying this. igau isnt MK in the sense that there will most likely not be "usual suspects" in top 8 as we always saw in mk9. igau has more balance and much more top 8 capable players battling it out in pools and top 16
These IGAU pools are ridiculous, like people are getting matched up with another solid player first match from the jump. Evo is going to be a graveyard as many good players will get taken out, also SCR is this week!

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
These IGAU pools are ridiculous, like people are getting matched up with another solid player first match from the jump. Evo is going to be a graveyard as many good players will get taken out, also SCR is this week!
yes ! evo will be hype, and pools are all out warfare these days, many skilled players added together in pools.. and i sadly can not make it to SCR something personal came up last minute

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
the INJ community is like game of throne in a way. forever king was the king of the north, rob stark and i was tywin lanister, and fran was lord bolton hehe
When Final Round comes around, I'm going to get you in pools, somehow fraud you out of 2 matches, and fully knowing I should never have won that I will pop off saying
"The Bane forum sends their regards".

But in reality, I'm going to get bodied and I'll just hog a commentary seat sporting a pug shirt and a crepe plate.

yes ! evo will be hype, and pools are all out warfare these days, at WB i had glass sword and khaotik in my pool.. and i sadly can not make it to SCR something personal came up last minute
no problem, great performance at winter brawl, respect the MMH play as always and dnt get mad if I steal one of your setups :p just come out to vegas for evo tho, evo is AMAZING.