What's new

Match-up Discussion CURRENT Match-Up Discussion Post V1.06 Patch

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
UPDATED the OP:
  • Added DLC character icons / sections.
  • Added an APPENDIX section for beneficial links / resources.
I'll update sections with more discussion so keep it going! Good stuff so far.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So I could use some personal help as I'm falling prey to what I'm sure is some basic match-up knowledge.

vs Bane: What the shit do you do with his armor? I HATE having to run away from him until he's in cooldown. So boring.
vs Deathstroke: Gun spam online is expected but the J3 crossup was blowing me up. Any advice? Didn't help that the dude had a mic and was talking shit the whole time.
vs Batgirl: I'm guessing this is just getting familiar with her mix-up chains and whatnot which is universal for anyone but damn was I getting torn up. Dude's didn't even know her 40-50% combos either and I was still eating resets. What should I punish a blocked Teleport and Cartwheel with?
vs Raven: This might be attributed to lag because we had a bad connection but damn he was zoning me out well and crossing me up with a jump attack (not sure which).
vs Doomsday: Earthshaker spam was fucking me up in the corner. I thought I knew how to block it but...

Any help would be appreciated as I'm still pretty scrubby and could use someone to run sets with. I'm PSN: Saboteur-6 and I have a mic.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
So I could use some personal help as I'm falling prey to what I'm sure is some basic match-up knowledge.

vs Bane: What the shit do you do with his armor? I HATE having to run away from him until he's in cooldown. So boring.
vs Deathstroke: Gun spam online is expected but the J3 crossup was blowing me up. Any advice? Didn't help that the dude had a mic and was talking shit the whole time.
vs Batgirl: I'm guessing this is just getting familiar with her mix-up chains and whatnot which is universal for anyone but damn was I getting torn up. Dude's didn't even know her 40-50% combos either and I was still eating resets. What should I punish a blocked Teleport and Cartwheel with?
vs Raven: This might be attributed to lag because we had a bad connection but damn he was zoning me out well and crossing me up with a jump attack (not sure which).
vs Doomsday: Earthshaker spam was fucking me up in the corner. I thought I knew how to block it but...

Any help would be appreciated as I'm still pretty scrubby and could use someone to run sets with. I'm PSN: Saboteur-6 and I have a mic.
All of those are very annoying.

good luck!!! :D

Zatanna Vs Wonder Woman is 5-5. Wonder Woman is far superior up close than Zatanna, but Zatanna can keep her out with rings and trait. Plus, Zatanna's F3 can make Lasso Spin on Wake-Up whiff. but, you know, I always just backdash when WoWo wakes-up because Lasso Spin is easily punished with Standing 3. Trait is annoying for Zatanna, with Zoning being less effective as she could use Shield-Bash to get in quicker (I haven't played with anyone who used sword stance in months) Her Mix-Ups in Sword Stance are ridiculous, causing Problems for Zatanna. So, I guess using hat stance against Sword stance works because of Lightning pole. Anyways, all Zatanna has to due is to keep WoWo out.