What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

haketh

Noob
He never was...there were very few actually good Bane's and the ones that did play him correctly were/are scary as fuck. Tier list's are so whack and community players who harp so and so character is better than the other is kinda dumb actually. There are Harley players out there *cough * SaltFace* who can and did wreck other top players ALLEGED top tier characters. ;)
Bane sucked complete dick before the first patch, after that he crept out of bottom 3 to mid low tier. And a few people doing great with not top tier doesn't invalidate tier placement or anything. Though people here do worry about it a bit too much.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I don't like tier threads for this game. Tier lists in general gloss over one of the major truths in this game, which is that there's a buttload of characters who do very well against most of the cast, and have a handful of matches where they get viciously buttraped and maybe a few where they just go hog wild and win it for free. The top tier of the game is far more defined by not having any brutally bad matches than it is how many matches they win big.

This is also why characters like Bane or Hawkgirl continue to go underrated. People only see their bad losses, instead of seeing how they're actually competitive in most of their matches.

DominicanAddy94

I'm on PSN
Forever king, why do you feel Martian Manhunter is where he is? Just wanna hear your reasoning, I personally feel MMH and Frost should trade places.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Tiers are sooooo meaningless in this game. Id take lex against anyone in the s tier and do fine.....so long as your not a better player than me. Its almost like theres the bottom tier, then everyone else. Except superman cause fuck that guy

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Lol at CW being better than frost.

Lmao at Shazam being better than frost.

Dying from laughter at seeing superman and shazam in the same tier
It is so sad that you never played good Shazam players online. She is A to me because on the scale reduction l. Ps . Superman is not that good and easly be punish

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
so we can basically all agree that Ares needs help in the patch too, then? Doesn't seem like too many people are interested in discussing changes for him

Deathstrokes way too low down. Should be the middle at least. Ares at the bottom? Come on, he gets 40% damage with no meter, has unblockable setups, easy as shit to use, Ares should be in the middle.

Good list though besides those two.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Deathstrokes way too low down. Should be the middle at least. Ares at the bottom? Come on, he gets 40% damage with no meter, has unblockable setups, easy as shit to use, Ares should be in the middle.

Good list though besides those two.
Lobo can get 53% for one meter midscreen... and Ares' unblockable setups can be MB B3'd or neutral jumped.

Lobo can get 53% for one meter midscreen... and Ares' unblockable setups can be MB B3'd or neutral jumped.
And Flash can get 60% with 1 meter and trait, what's your point? I was saying Ares gets over 40% WITHOUT meter. That's my point. He's a good character, not bottom tier.