What's new

CSZ's Bombs Still Buggy, even following rules

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hi Guys.

This is a short video to give even more reasons as to why CSZ should be patched.

I have decided to start using CSZ's short dive kick as an ''Anti Poke'' on the opponent, and after realising that after a blocked :l:bp:bp that I have time for a short bomb, and if the the opponent jumps at me, I get the parry, and if they poke too late on reaction, I will get the short dive kick, if i connect the dive kick the bomb will freeze, but ONLY IF THE OPPONENT BLOCKS THE B22, as the rules are set my NRS.

But even if I take this chance, and actually pull it off, considering how hard it is to get a successful set up with CSZ, it still sometimes won't work, as if the opponent is in a crouch block state when the bomb was deployed after my block string, IT WONT FREEZE.

Again, not what NRS told me, even though I was I told to ''Stop asking questions to things that have already been answered'', well answer this. Because even though I followed your rules, they are still inconsistent.

This is one of my on reaction bomb set ups, and as difficult as they are to land, even when I do get one, they all can be avoided by simply ''crouch blocking'', brilliant. Unfortunately, all my set ups depend on the block string.

I have been putting these together since I found out that ''nothing'' will be done to cyber in the patch, and even though i have worked my way around it, it still doesn't guarantee anything.

That is quite a good string, annoying that the effectiveness is significantly reduced if the opponent is crouch blocking, which shouldn't really happen. It should've been a freeze, why didn't it work?