What's new

CSZ To replace Human Sub Zero

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
As the current story line suggests, events are changed, Human Sub Zero is no more, So i am hopeful that Sub Zero will a cyborg for the remainder of MK's existence.

Discuss.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Last I checked, Cyber Sub-Zero was killed by Sindel in the Story Mode, so how he'll possibly be in the next game is beyond me.

...unless there's something I'm overlooking...

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i think they all should stay... noob sub and cyber
buy cyber is probaly gone, but to be honest between the 2 i'd pick sub
on the other side i like human smoke better than robo smoke
maybe cyber will be future dlc

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I've been thinking about this recently. As much as I would love for NRS to stick to the story arc and introduce other characters, leaving some out would definitely hurt the game. I haven't played Story Mode in awhile, but I'm pretty sure Sindel cleaned house and 1 of them was a fan favorite I believe. I expect LK to be in zombie form and Quan Chi to be godlike since they are going in the direction of him being a top villian once again.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Havent you guys ever read a comic book or seen a soap opera...no one ever stays dead. Hell. Liu Kang died and came back.

Glue, I doubt we'll see CSZ in the next game. NRS isnt cool enough for that.

side note: did the glue trap for the first time today. worked like a charm, thanks!

Error

DF2+R2
Here's a solution, give Human Sub-Zero a Cyborg alt costume, a dive-kick, a teleport, bombs and a parry.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
In the next MK = RoboCop (cyborg stryker) or GTfO

Dead or alive you're coming w me
Hell yes.

Cyber Sub-Zero...every time I see him, I think of Sanka from Cool Runnings, because he looks like a Jamaican popsicle.

I imagine with the Human Cyrax/Sektor suits, and Noob/Bi-Han sucked off into the portal to become the Chaosrealm Wraith, all 3 will be brought forth as some sort of hybrids/androids. Give them all old school alternate suits, and we're golden.

PEOPLE WHO DIED/PRESUMABLY DIED/WERE DISPOSED OF AND WERE BROUGHT BACK LAST GENERATION...
(Since presumably, Armageddon was supposed to insinuate that everyone was magically somehow alive again):
Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Kabal, Sindel, Quan Chi (was sent to Netherrealm), Shang Tsung, Raiden, Sheeva, Goro, Jarek, Smoke...
I think this list is accurate, I know I'm missing a few.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
A lot of people seem to forget, that maybe MK10 will most likely cover more than one game.

Just like how this MK is composed of 1-3, most people think the next one will cover 4-Deception.

Human Sub-Zero was present for this MK's version of 1 and 2, and CSZ came in for 3. Maybe CSZ will be brought back for some part and be brought back as a human.

A possibility, but who knows what NRS will do.

^ This is what I hope but I don't want some lame way to make him Human again he should have to make a big sacrifice or a deal with Quan Chi or Shinnok

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
There was an interesting topic on GameFaqs about a month and a half ago, I think.

It was the theory that Bi-Han is freed from Noob Saibot, so that Sub-Zero is back, but the evil that was Noob Saibot is still alive as a seperate being. That way, Cyber Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) AND human Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) would both be in the game, and make canonical sense.

If not, I think I'd like for CSZ to be in story, but HSZ in in as a non-canon character

Just have quan chi ressurect everyone sindel killed. We can have cyber noob, and white eyed purple Jade. ...

Or nightwolf will do something weird like turn back time.

Human sub will be in the game, in fact, his return along with the rest of the cast will most likely be the reason Quan Chi/ Shinook or whoever is so strong in the first place

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Either:

Noob Saibot turns back into Bi-Han from being in the Soulnado. Possibly.
CSZ gets reprogrammed and reverts back into human form. Doubtful.
There will be a New Sub-Zero..... Sub-Zero 7th. Because Sub-Zero is a title, like Batman. Since Cryomancers are from Outworld, Sub-Zero is a Lin Kuei code name. Maybe.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
There will always be a human subzero in a MK game. Ed boon said along time ago that scorpion and subzero (ninja) will always be in the games.
I hope he keeps that promise. Imo cyber sub is cool but I need my human subzero. While on that topic fix his fucking ground freeze in the next game like it was in UMK.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Just make everybody cyber-whatever and be done with it. Otherwise they're all dead. And then call the game "Rise of robots" reboot or something.
In short, no, just no. Not only I think that including robots was a bad idea since they were introduced in MK at all, but also I think that changing character design just because you feel like obliged to include it in story mode... Derp.
I mean, the game is called "Mortal Kombat", let's remake entire cast every release, eh?
/endrant