What's new

General/Other CSZ Buff Thread.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I can safely say that these are some viable suggestions that would help CSZ

-Make icebombs detonate when in proximity to an opponent and always freeze.
-Change ice bomb input to ff4
-There are no limits to how many bombs can be placed on the screen.
-Ice ball is controllable and unblockable.
-Divekicks and X-Ray OTG and do not scale. Divekick comes out in 2 frames X-Ray is instant.
-6frame standing 1.
-8frame 3
-Teleport is replaced with Sub-Zero's MKvsDC teleport and has low, overhead, and throwing followups. all leave him +2 on block.
-d4 that is +15 on hit +1 on block
-Parry protects against projectiles, lows, and x-rays.
-His winpose has him saying "CAPACITY OF HATERS: SET AT MAXIMUM"

Kabal, Kenshi, and Kitana are unable to escape an X-ray setup after a knockdown. :tonyt this one is actually possible now but shhhhhhh ;) I hope to show it off at MLG

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Your forgetting about slide freezing on hit, so that you can follow up on it.
Also when a dive kick hits a grounded opponent it gives you a free combo like sonya
oh and cyblax poof teleport

GuamoKun

Your forgetting about slide freezing on hit, so that you can follow up on it.
Also when a dive kick hits a grounded opponent it gives you a free combo like sonya
oh and cyblax poof teleport
If he had that he would at least start being lower mid-tier. Let's not buff him TOOOOO much. He just has these few tools because of the price of divekicks #kappa

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
ok then atleast giving him kabal dash cancels on his slide so that he can close space on spammers #knowitall

GuamoKun

ok then atleast giving him kabal dash cancels on his slide so that he can close space on spammers #knowitall
Those have to high of an execution barrier and are not viable in tournament level play.

Slide should be unblockable and can be controlled to go in the air to stop jumping opponents.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Those have to high of an execution barrier and are not viable in tournament level play.

Slide should be unblockable and can be controlled to go in the air to stop jumping opponents.
controlling it would be too much guamo, how about just making the hitbox like cyrax's net

GuamoKun

controlling it would be too much guamo, how about just making the hitbox like cyrax's net
Agreed. Those robo-dreads can stretch up high to signify where the hitbox starts.

He should also be the only character with a friendship and it has him dispense delicious ice cream treats.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I think it would take allot of changes for me to make this character my one and only character, but they are all do-able changes, allot of these things were this way in the BETA version:

BASICS:
Human Sub Zero Ice Ball speeds, Cyrax Bomb Speeds.
Bombs deployable after ice ball combos, considering they won't freeze anyway.
D4 being the standard 12 frame move, with 12 frames of advantage on hit.
D1 being 6 frames with +1 on hit.
Because of better pokes, the parry should stay as counter productive as it is, with the far knockdown with no real advantage, the damage should be dropped a little also.
His throws should add to his rushdown, not take it away, better advantage and a closer knockdown, even sektor has this, and he isn't a rushdown character.

STUFF THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS:
More Advantage from an :ex Dive Kick on hit.
X-Ray being combo-able from B24 mid screen
X-Ray being combo-able afterwards like Kung Lao, And Cyrax,
X-Ray start up should be the same as a regular dive kick, it should be buffed so that is can be done instantly, same threat as an instant short dive kick or enhanced version.
X-Ray on block should have the same recovery as his wiffed :ex dive kick animation, that you see happening on block every so often from an instant dive kick up close, this also happened in the BETA.
B22 Allowing :ex freeze on hit, and combo-ing the slide.
Teleport changed to his Tag Swap animation, same options as Sub Zero in MKvsDC.
Armour on :ex slide, but it not changing sides, the same version of the special with Amour so he can get the untechable knockdown, damage should be dropped.

SWAG ASKS:
Bombs that don't freeze should freeze feet (like sub zeros floor freeze animation), opponent can still block from that resulting bomb hit.
And just for Swag points, the Predator like stealth/invisibility that Reptile/Smoke got, that shit would be kuwell you guys.

If only NRS gave me the chance to sort this character out...jesus.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
No, he needs isntant air nomad dash's, instead of "ice ball" give him "ice wall" that is slightly larger than cyraxs net, and ninja stars as a projectile that are just as good, if not better than Skarlets daggers. pls and thx.

Spletty

Grandmaster
No, he needs isntant air nomad dash's, instead of "ice ball" give him "ice wall" that is slightly larger than cyraxs net, and ninja stars as a projectile that are just as good, if not better than Skarlets daggers. pls and thx.
Dragon pls thatd bump him just under kabal tier... but he does need a rune trap that freezes the opponent, and obviously an f2 slidedashcancel, or sdc, infinite. And pigtails.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

GuamoKun

:( You guys are no fun!

I agree with most of the changes@UsedforGlue proposes except for the floor freeze on the dud bombs.

That would take away a lot of my gimmicks :(

Flagg

Noob
So is this character going to get buffed?

I just fear he will get the worst "buff", armour on ex slide, which will be next to useless. This is all dependent on there actually being another patch.

I'd like to trade the the parry for a "cold touch" ... use a bar of meter to freeze opponent with a normal move. like ending 2,1,1+2 with f1 where the f1 would freeze, extending the combo (even if iceball was used already). kinda rune-trappish but hey - fuck 'em