What's new

Question CSZ B1, B22 and U4 setups

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Someone please tell me

How to utilise the advantage from B22 on hit, UsedForGlue told me to B22 again but they have 12 frames to counterattack or jump

How to utilise the advantage from B1 on block

U4 bomb setups?What are these? I saw Pig Of The Hut post about one in an old thread

GuamoKun
Flagg
@TEST YOUR MIGHT

Flagg

Noob
U4 set ups can lead to one of two things, U4 slide or U4 close bomb.

CSZ has a very powerful, no meter combo: If you divekick someone while they standing over a bomb, you can teleport, Njp them, U4 slide...this does 41 or 43%, I can't remember, but it's big damage for not much effort.

If you land his 2, 1, 1+2, a lot of players like to dash and hit U4 slide or U4 bomb.

J360 had a video where B1 is something like, +4 on block. It's slow, but you could always jail it off a blocked jip, plus, it also has quite good reach if you're mid screen. Lately i've been using this to hit B1, and go straight into 21 pressure.

I like to use B22 to get in or off a mid air punch, once in, I like to use 2, 21, 33, 34 for pressure. However he does have a very good d3 which you could use after a blocked b22. EDIT: forgot to add, if you land a 34, dash in with B22 into a bomb or slide. Others may have other things they like to do but I still think this is his best follow up from a 3,4 hit.

His fastest standing poke is standing 1 at 9 frames, you can full combo punish a blocked reptile dash, even online, with 11 ice ball.

Another thing, virtually all his standing attacks will hit a crouching opponent, even the ones with small hitbox like Mileena. Standing 11 can be ducked, but that's about it, but 111 can't be ducked (last 1 will hit crouching).

The others have a bit more experience and I would definitely hit up J360 for CSZ advice.

He's a good pressure machine and even does well against other pressure monsters like Cage, KL, Kabal, etc.....but he struggles with zoners, especially those with air projectiles.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
U4 on hit gives you plenty of nice options.

Provided you didn't freeze the opponent you can cancel into med bomb and then dash in 21 1+2 and its like some weird reset thing.

canceling a 2 into bomb is the same but its for building some meter since it does the same damage as his BnB

all I can remember at the moment

but b1 is really meaty to and is good against characters with bad wakeups